Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radenferdy View Post
    Hi All,

Thought I could post the same subject. So I've been looking for my first Rolex too, right. And I was thinking of Explorer II for the sake of the price. I don't really want to go over 10K for first time Rolex. Few inquiries though:

- I read few posts of pre-owned Rolex with tempting price. What do you guys think of this? I don't have experience in checking the quality of pre-owned, certification, and everything else for that matter. The only good thing I could think of for pre-owned Rolex is the prices. So, should I buy pre-owned (with more effort on checking the piece itself) or buy a brand new one leaving me with no hesitation on checking the piece?
    - I read there are few ADs and non-ADs who give promotion and paying with installment with credit card. Is this is a good idea? Suppose I don't have the money right now, should I wait or just buy right away using this CC installment plan?
    - Would you guys advise the very recommended AD and non-AD for Rolex watches? I don't really get when I read something like Rolex 'Roc' AD. What's the long version of that anyway? Tried to Google Rolex 'roc' AD and came up with nothing.

Thanks in advance for your answer, guys.
    Great choice, chio looking, large case, latest upgraded movement etc.

The rest of your questions i think answered here..
    http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/85085-...-Rolex-Watches
    Honesty.....

Comment

• will pefer a rolex boy for my first watch

Comment

• My first rolex was submariner which I brought in 2012.

Comment

• hi guys,

am looking for my 1st rolex as well.
          any idea if its cheaper to get a rolex in paris or rome than in spore?

Comment

• hi guys,

sorry, did a search and found my answer.

Comment

• Explorer...the series name is the reason, lets explore

Comment

• +1
                Go for the Daytona

Comment

• Hi all, sorry if it is a noob question. I am planning to buy my first rolex. The watch that im interested is from watch arena but the warranty card is printed from kee hing hung. The sales person said it is because khh sold the watch overseas and they bought it back and sold as brand new. My question is do i need to send the watch to roc for verification after purchase or can it be trusted as it is a genuine rolex? Thanks

Comment

• just heard from my friend that rolex in asia is actually made in HK? and only those in europe is made from swiss? before everyone starts flaming me (dun kill the messager)... i am just as puzzled as i tot all are made in swiss. but he kinda swears by it. *shocked*

Comment

• I think this has been discussed here in the forum. Try search for the relevant thread(s) and see how the response was.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        I think this has been discussed here in the forum. Try search for the relevant thread(s) and see how the response was.
                        I'm curious too coz I juz bought from local AD a few mths ago. Tried searching forum, but can't find the confirmed answer.
                        Anyone know if this is really true? --> "rolex in asia is actually made in HK? and only those in europe is made from swiss"

Comment

• This goes to show there was no proper/thorough search done..

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/5088-R...ight=made%2Bin
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Something relevant here..

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/14263-...ight=made%2Bin
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• my first watch is a sub.
                              love it

Comment

• Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X