Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for sharing , will be in hk this month end and start shopping.

Comment

• Never thought of buying rolex in HK. Saw that some post was dated sometime ago, any latest update please?

Will try to take a look on 15 July when I am in HK.

Comment

• Heard of doggy watch sellers in HK. Bring the autentification cert for you, but the cert is being forged by their own people. Ended up being snooped when my friend brought it back to Singapore to verify it.

Comment

• so where is a good place to get used watches? I have searched the web and there is this ken watches with a few branches.

Anybody has any experience buying from ken watches?

Comment

• Good

Comment

• Hi guys,

Will be going to HK in 2 months time.. Would like to start research on which watch dealers are safe to go to as well..

Comment

• I'm currently dealing with hong kong distributors. Mainly PAM, Rolex, Patek, Cartier. Good prices. I'm new to this forum, seems cannot post email here til have 10 posts.

You can add line: youknowwho... for inquiry and we can discuss.

Thank you.

Comment

• Is it true that watches in HK are cheaper as compared to elsewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by snowmanyee View Post
                    Is it true that watches in HK are cheaper as compared to elsewhere?
                    Quite sure it depends on many factors.....
                    Prevailing exchange rates, demand for the particular brand / model...

Comment

• went to hk last year.... found one shop something like hour glass.... the retail price of hk panerai is more or less same or more expensive than singapore...not sure why since pple say hk no tax

Comment

• Originally posted by snowmanyee View Post
                        Is it true that watches in HK are cheaper as compared to elsewhere?
                        Was in hk during June.
                        Checked out the Green Hulk selling HK$65,300 from Emperor convert to sgd about $10,800 that time.
                        So u only save on gst & more if u get a very good exchange rate.

Comment

• Good price?

Comment

• will be going HK soon, hopefully able to find some good authentic buy.

Comment

• unless you get a vip discount in hkg otherwise it is still better to buy in sg

Comment

• is hongkong rolex really cheap ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X