Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AzraelTheKid
    replied
    montrez shop in hong kong

i heard montrez in hong kong is giving a very good deal on rolex watches as in new or preowned. Any thoughts about the shop ? or any buyer that purchased from them b4? Thinking of getting the ladies datejust 31mm from them.

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    Originally posted by vkalia View Post
    I Have found KL to have better prices than HK, atleast as of November 2014.

The used dealers in HK - Ken Watches, and the bunch at Champagne Court, do have decent prices, if you are willing to bargain and show them cash-on-the-spot.
    I really don't like KL ADs asking premium prices for a tad too many models compared to sg

Leave a comment:

• ganza
    replied
    i heard a lot of grey seller buying their watches(both BNIB and Used) from hk.
    is it really cheap to get second hand watches in HK? any lobang to recommend?

Leave a comment:

• vkalia
    replied
    I Have found KL to have better prices than HK, atleast as of November 2014.

The used dealers in HK - Ken Watches, and the bunch at Champagne Court, do have decent prices, if you are willing to bargain and show them cash-on-the-spot.

Leave a comment:

• Vagabondme
    replied
    Hey bro,

I usually get 10~12% discount for PAM. Rolex will be between 88% to 95% depending on models. Forget to mention that it is from a HK AD (for Rolex and PAM).

Leave a comment:

• ianlohkcuk
    replied
    I di go japan and look but Singapore still cheaper. Anyone tried Phoenix from Hong Kong? They mentioned they also have a dealer in Singapore. Have not bought anything from them though, sounded cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• Vagabondme
    replied
    One thing for sure is that HKers are all flying to Japan to purchase rolex given the yen depreciation

Leave a comment:

• collecion
    replied
    Any idea what are prices going to be like after price hike due to swiss francs?

Leave a comment:

• Magdalyn
    replied
    I think hk no longer as cheap as sometimes local AD hav gd discount

Leave a comment:

• zane.lim
    replied
    Agree Singapore prices seem to be cheaper than HK nowadays. Been reading this forum for quite some time now and saw some very good deals! Finally registered an account, hello everyone!

Leave a comment:

• KuchingKu
    replied
    Few years back when exchange was 5.3, I could find some bargains. Now, exchange at 6.1 and there is nothing worth buying. Can see how the influx of China buyers have up the price of things in HK.

Whether new or used, the prices there about the same or higher than Sin now. So, not point buying there and still got to risk GST bringing back here.

Leave a comment:

• jun430
    replied
    yes bro sgp will b cheaper.stay there for couple of months while comparing with local price.

Leave a comment:

• BankerBanker
    replied
    search google bro

Leave a comment:

• wlover
    replied
    Can try Bangkok but need to really verify them.

Leave a comment:

• jingjie
    replied
    think singapore still cheaper right?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X