Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xlang
    replied
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Damienic
    replied
    Most of the HK AD will offer 5% walk in discount unless strictly controlled items. The Milgauss GV thus will cost about S$9100 after the discount and conversion based on current exchange. Still quite a fair bit cheaper than what you can get in SG. I mean, dun talk about SG ROC la, fellow owners selling here will of cos offer it cheaper, if not who will actually buy? S$9100 is actually quite near to what you can buy in Italy for a Milgauss (my friend got it at about S$8900 after VAT refund).

Leave a comment:

• kel12
    replied
    was in HK 3 weeks ago... Tsim Sha Tsui, near Canton Road Pam boutique, a PAM504 was asking 81900hkd, a PAM505 was asking 79,000hkd... most of the other stores in the same vicinity are asking about the same price...

a milgauss black was asking 55,000hkd, milgauss GV 59,000hkd
    a DSSD was asking around 85,000hkd... slight differences at different shops

SG-ROC offers better deals!

Leave a comment:

• Damienic
    replied
    Really? Was told the new GMT Master II is selling at HKD 65,300 without discount and after conversion, it is about S$10600 or so. The same watch is retailing at no discount of S$11,670. Still about 1k cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• Monstertrek
    replied
    i have been looking around in HK and the Rolex prices is indeed not cheaper as compared to SGP. Quite sad.

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshuasjw View Post
    This price that u quoted i only got it when im at the departure hall back to sg in rolex boutique but in waiting list. most of the places i asked is around 70000 to 72000 hkd.
    as with most newly released and in demand models, the AD will normally quote you premium price if stocks are available. if no stocks, they can quote u a good price but tell u there's a 1-2 year waiting list.

Leave a comment:

• Joshuasjw
    replied
    Originally posted by Damienic View Post
    I think it is cheaper but also partly due to stronger SGD currency.

The current GMT Master II Batman is retailing at HKD 65,300 which after conversion is about S$10600-10700. The retail price in SG is currently S$11,670. There is no discount at all available for this watch be it in SG or in HK.
    This price that u quoted i only got it when im at the departure hall back to sg in rolex boutique but in waiting list. most of the places i asked is around 70000 to 72000 hkd.

Leave a comment:

• Damienic
    replied
    Originally posted by beachboy992 View Post
    is hongkong rolex really cheap ?
    I think it is cheaper but also partly due to stronger SGD currency.

The current GMT Master II Batman is retailing at HKD 65,300 which after conversion is about S$10600-10700. The retail price in SG is currently S$11,670. There is no discount at all available for this watch be it in SG or in HK.

Leave a comment:

• Joshuasjw
    replied
    Actually is not cheaper when u getting in hk even is a tax free country. If really want to get in hk better go rolex boutique or a ad call 周大福 they have over 600 outlet in hk. Any where u can see the shop even in airport.

Leave a comment:

• beachboy992
    replied
    is hongkong rolex really cheap ?

Leave a comment:

• firdaushorology
    replied
    unless you get a vip discount in hkg otherwise it is still better to buy in sg

Leave a comment:

• DK05
    replied
    will be going HK soon, hopefully able to find some good authentic buy.

Leave a comment:

• watchmi
    replied
    Good price?

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied
    Originally posted by snowmanyee View Post
    Is it true that watches in HK are cheaper as compared to elsewhere?
    Was in hk during June.
    Checked out the Green Hulk selling HK$65,300 from Emperor convert to sgd about $10,800 that time.
    So u only save on gst & more if u get a very good exchange rate.

Leave a comment:

• smilingchuan
    replied
    went to hk last year.... found one shop something like hour glass.... the retail price of hk panerai is more or less same or more expensive than singapore...not sure why since pple say hk no tax

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X