Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only THG@Raffles!

Comment

To add on, I have good experience at THG Taka and THG Raffles. A regular at THG Taka - generally most staff are friendly. It is important to establish good rapport with the staff.

Comment

Besides price, I think it's also important that you do get to buy the watch, especially the popular models. Sometimes, you can be offered a good price, buy may not get to see the watch for a very long time. I guess this is where your relationship with the AD comes in.

Comment

You can try Raffle hotel THG. Or Tang orchard THG.

Comment

i think all THG are friendly..but disc are standard..

cortina and dickson give good disc but no stock so can give la..

at the end of the day, i think its your character and EQ play a part too..

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

to me no watch, give whatever discount also no use.

Originally posted by AK Subzero View Post
              cortina and dickson give good disc but no stock so can give la..
              at the end of the day, i think its your character and EQ play a part too..
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

agreed..tats y the theory was debunked when i was at watch palace..they have 2 sets of the gmt but yet still can give discount..

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

& how much was it after discount?

Originally posted by AK Subzero View Post
                  agreed..tats y the theory was debunked when i was at watch palace..they have 2 sets of the gmt but yet still can give discount..
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
                  BALL Fireman Ionsphere
                  Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
                  Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
                  BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
                  IWC GST Chronograph 3707
                  Rolex Explorer II D series
                  Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
                  Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
                  AP????

In the meantime:
                  Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    to me no watch, give whatever discount also no use.
                    I used to do retail sales last time and our boss teach us to quote low price on items which is out of stock. This type of no stock but anyhow give a high discount is a very underhand method used to inflict on the consumer's mind so he/she dun end up buying from others. Becos he/she will never almost get that price on most occasions and when he/she come back again, a fat sheep for the slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by cenzosummer View Post
                      I used to do retail sales last time and our boss teach us to quote low price on items which is out of stock. This type of no stock but anyhow give a high discount is a very underhand method used to inflict on the consumer's mind so he/she dun end up buying from others. Becos he/she will never almost get that price on most occasions and when he/she come back again, a fat sheep for the slaughter.
                      you are right. all sort of sales do this. consumer retail, car sales, wholesale, etc.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

for me, no favourite AD. will buy from whoever gives me the best deal. repeat purchase does not mean they will give you a good price. if they have a brand new customer who is willing to pay more, logic dictates that they still give priority to this customer instead of you. no offense, just my personal opinion, "sales" is a very dirty word which brings up images of underhand tactics, cheating, pestering, coercion, and what have you. i am not saying there are no good sales people, but they are a really small minority. lousy sales people only think short term, just like some lousy employers. they seem to forget that people have choices and market intelligence is now more easily accessible on the internet. it's not as easy to "overcharge" or "underpay" someone like it was in the past.

Comment

for the sports model, it's not even discount, but asking for premium. with some AD quoting $2k above list !! it's like a fish market.

Comment

and the ever popular.... "this model no more in production liao", "discon liao and this is the last piece", "being told no more shipment"....

Comment

removing a particular watch from display when a regular calls to express interest in the watch...
                              er... whether this disappearing trick is considered "dirty" would depend on whether you're the regular, i guess...

Comment

discount for some models are quite standard.

in term of service, my experience with Hour Glass is great. In fact all Hour Glass branches so far are gd such as Raffles hotel, Orchard Central and Taka.

Cortina service sucks
                                Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X