Who is your favorite AD in SG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible ways

• have to buy "unpopular" models such DJ or TT.
    • buy from gray dealers at premium?

Originally posted by markbas View Post
    so just wondering, reading some threads here and other rolex forum, it's clear that building a relationship with AD is a good way to secure hot models in the future. But the question, not many of us have money to spend on money and buy watch 2 or 3 times a year, once a year most of the time, is enough for a number of us. And I think we can all agree that SS and the sport models are what we're looking for. With so many ADs low on stock, or keeping them for VIPs, how can we ever start a relationship with an AD?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Back in the 90s I told myself should I someday decide to get my first Rolex, I will buy it from The Hour Glass. I was finally delighted to fulfil that wish some twenty years later.

Comment

so far Hour Glass sales staff were the most approachable, cant say the same for Cortina and other ADs i have encountered

Comment

Originally posted by WatchEnthu View Post
          so far Hour Glass sales staff were the most approachable, cant say the same for Cortina and other ADs i have encountered
          Indeed, when I bought my first rolex at THG, I only wore t shirt and bermudas. The SA was professional and friendly. Even the insurance folks at the MRT would ignore me...even better. lol

Comment

Is Emperor watch considered an AD?

Comment

yes emperor is listed as one of the AD in rolex website

Originally posted by byion View Post
              Is Emperor watch considered an AD?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I bought my BLNR 116710 from Emperor watches in Oct 2016. They were excellent and very helpful.

Comment

whoever can get me the Baselworl 2018 Pepsi GMT II first

Comment

Ad also depends on which salesperson u dealing with.

Comment

I am not saying that discount shouldn’t be your number 1 factor, but at this point in time, availability (assuming you are looking for SS) is also an important parameter...

Comment

Anyone got tips on which AD has stock or will more likely to have stock for SubC no date? I tried putting my name on waiting list for RWS rolex and hour glass in orchard also cmi. Waited no months and no news at all

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X