X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
      I think 10-15 sec is expected. 20-30 sec is mildly acceptable... for me a watch costing as much as rolex should not lose more than 40 secs per day..

If in dat case, what am I paying for?
      maybe that's why gt 2 yr warranty instead of 1?
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
        I think 10-15 sec is expected. 20-30 sec is mildly acceptable... for me a watch costing as much as rolex should not lose more than 40 secs per day..

If in dat case, what am I paying for?
        40s/day will amount to 1200s/mth. This is equal to 20mins/mth which is totally unacceptable for Rolex... agree that 10-15s/day (ie. about 5mins/mth) is acceptable for normal mech watches but is this normal for a premium brand like Rolex??? even my mechanical seiko is able to keep maintain 1-2mins/mth accuracy

Comment

When I asked the lady at the counter what happened, she mentioned that some screw inside came loose or something to that extent. In any case, will wait til they repair and see what's the outcome. Whatever it is, its under warranty, they will repair it definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey_ View Post
            Since it is a brand new watch, I do think that you deserve a formal explaination from RSC. Do "bang table" kindly and ask to talk to their manager and you can try your luck for some form of kinds which I think they will gladly extend in good will. Rolex is a symbol of good quality and I'm sure there will be some damage control provided to keep the customer happy.
            Try my luck for what some form of kinds? Sorry I kinda lost you there...

Comment

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
              Try my luck for what some form of kinds? Sorry I kinda lost you there...
              i think he is trying to help you in getting some goodies from RSC,
              Current Collection :

Comment

minimum i would ask from RSC is extended warranty which i feel is reasonable...

Comment

Ahhhh goodies....have you guys gotten any before? I think extended warranty would be good. I mean the watch was already losing minutes the moment I bought it, just that I was busy travelling for business and didnt have the time to go down for repair. Will try and get back to you guys on that!

Comment

Ahhhh goodies....have you guys gotten any before? I think extended warranty would be good. I mean the watch was already losing minutes the moment I bought it, just that I was busy travelling for business and didnt have the time to go down for repair. Will try and get back to you guys on that!
                    hope to hear from you soon.
                    Current Collection :

Comment

Sigh I brought it in today at RSC and have to be in the 'hospital' for 1 week! They mentioned about some screw inside came off and they need to monitor the 'losing' minutes.
                      That'e something new! Did U drop the watch

New set and screw lose... hhmmm I thought all ROLEX went thru rigorous QC

Comment

how did the watch passed COSC if losing minutes? Did tests claim by COSC really being carried out?
                        I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post

Drop the watch!? Definitely not! The plastics covers still intact at the sides!

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post

Drop the watch!? Definitely not! The plastics covers still intact at the sides!
                            maybe due to production or time constraints, they only perform sampling QC? we never know.....
                            Current Collection :

Comment

According to COSC standard. It only allow + or - six seconds per day. Any thing more than that, it would consider no good and needed to check and adjust. My watch only gain half a second per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo116509 View Post
                                According to COSC standard. It only allow + or - six seconds per day. Any thing more than that, it would consider no good and needed to check and adjust. My watch only gain half a second per day.
                                same here.
                                Current Collection :

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X