Explorer 1 aka 369

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer 1 aka 369

Any love for it..I am beinning to fall for its simplicity and classic design...whats the rate for a brand new and used ones? Still in production?

Anyone has a collection?

Psee?

I have one!
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah still in production no worries

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

List price is S$6921 now. Normally 15% disc from ADs.
        Used normally from $3.5k to $5k (Latest model)

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
        Any love for it..I am beinning to fall for its simplicity and classic design...whats the rate for a brand new and used ones? Still in production?

Anyone has a collection?

Psee?

Comment

Seems not many people selling this watch in SG Forum. Wonder why? No demand?

Comment

Long long ago I heard this watch had reached to S$10K in JP & HK cos many JP & HK stars are wearing it.

Don't know how true is it

Comment

prices are crazy. my Oz AD also waiting............
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Is it that exp? Hmm...was a bit itchy...

Comment

IMHO, I think this is a nice, simple and basic ROLEX watch. For a price like this, with no date function, it is over already. Comparing it with it's younger sibling (the Explorer II), I think the latter is more worth getting. Moreover, the diameter size is only 36mm. To me, it also looks like any classic range, except that it is ranged as one of the sports series.

If only it is priced at anyone of the entry level/classic series, I may consider. But if it is as categorized (sports series), and at the current price like this, I'll not even take a second look.

Again, this is just my opinion. No offence to anyone please. Thank you.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                    Long long ago I heard this watch had reached to S$10K in JP & HK cos many JP & HK stars are wearing it.

Don't know how true is it
                    early 2000s...... ADs were asking for around S$8k then......
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                      early 2000s...... ADs were asking for around S$8k then......
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

damn expensive for S$8k, better off saving to get GMTII or something with more "substance"
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

that was many many years ago ma.... haha....

i can still remember that exp was around 8k while pepsi sold for 5k (after discount)..... about K series that time....
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

The Explorer is a classic and its simple design is a plus, IMO. I find that it s a watch that can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Though at 36mm, the flat profile and thin bezel makes the Explorer wear a tad larger than it really is. Really wanted my girlfriend to go for it when she was looking for a Rolex sometimes back. But eventually she went with the traditional look of a Datejust as she wanted one with date feature .
                            HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                            REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                              The Explorer is a classic and its simple design is a plus, IMO. I find that it s a watch that can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Though at 36mm, the flat profile and thin bezel makes the Explorer wear a tad larger than it really is. Really wanted my girlfriend to go for it when she was looking for a Rolex sometimes back. But eventually she went with the traditional look of a Datejust as she wanted one with date feature .
                              For me I want my wife to wear EXP I as well and I believed it looks great on my wife wrist.

Unfortunately, my wife's wrist is too thin and the bracelet have to cut (modify) it and with this we give up this idea. End up she only can get a lady OP.

However, EXP I forever is my dream watch which I wish to own and I believed I will own it one of the day.

Cheers,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X