X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gate View Post
    How do you differentiate dj2 and dj?
    I just bought a dj36mm. But don’t know what model is it
    DJ2 will have a hidden clasp for the bracelet. As for the watch case, the lugs are thicker and polished.

Comment

• Just joined the Datejust club!

I chose the blue dial,smooth bezel, jub bracelet. First rollie here~ excited to join the club~

Comment

• Originally posted by TNHDJ View Post
        Just joined the Datejust club!

I chose the blue dial,smooth bezel, jub bracelet. First rollie here~ excited to join the club~
        Congratulations

You are definitely going to enjoy this watch and the journey to come

Tx for sharing!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by TNHDJ View Post
          Just joined the Datejust club!

May I know if you found your watch in Singapore AD? If so, which outlet?

Thank you

Comment

• Thought of changing my TT silver baton dial to 10 pts dia dial , any good recommendations ?
            Btw watch still have 3yrs warranty with RSC . Thanks !

Comment

• Originally posted by patan View Post
              Thought of changing my TT silver baton dial to 10 pts dia dial , any good recommendations ?
              Btw watch still have 3yrs warranty with RSC . Thanks !
              Good recommendations for? I'm not sure about third party shops but it has to depend if the shop has the dial you want. The 3 years' RSC warranty is only valid if the dial you change to is authentic and original. Which means, your watch model also has an original dial combination, i.e. the 10-point diamond. If your watch model does not come with the mentioned dial, even if it is an original ROLEX dial (from another watch model), RSC will unlikely honour the warranty.

Good to check first.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Good recommendations for? I'm not sure about third party shops but it has to depend if the shop has the dial you want. The 3 years' RSC warranty is only valid if the dial you change to is authentic and original. Which means, your watch model also has an original dial combination, i.e. the 10-point diamond. If your watch model does not come with the mentioned dial, even if it is an original ROLEX dial (from another watch model), RSC will unlikely honour the warranty.

Good to check first.
                Thanks for the reply . Mine is 116233 , was considering to trade it for a preown 10pts dial or change the dial on my exiting watch . Does RSC change dial ?

Comment

• Originally posted by patan View Post

Thanks for the reply . Mine is 116233 , was considering to trade it for a preown 10pts dial or change the dial on my exiting watch . Does RSC change dial ?
                  You can check ROLEX's website to see if your model comes with a "10pts dial". If yes, then the RSC should be able to change it for you, but at a price. Firstly, they will charge you for the new dial and a fee for doing it. Secondly, they will NOT return you your current dial. Having said these, they may require you to service your watch otherwise they can choose not to change the dial for you. It is not your choice whether you want to service the watch or not. It is up to the decision of the technician at RSC.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

You can check ROLEX's website to see if your model comes with a "10pts dial". If yes, then the RSC should be able to change it for you, but at a price. Firstly, they will charge you for the new dial and a fee for doing it. Secondly, they will NOT return you your current dial. Having said these, they may require you to service your watch otherwise they can choose not to change the dial for you. It is not your choice whether you want to service the watch or not. It is up to the decision of the technician at RSC.
                    Thanks again for the reply , will consider & look around .

Comment

• Just join the DJ club..mine is 116344 pre-owned, just never get tire of the look.

Comment

• Originally posted by akjazz View Post
                        Just join the DJ club..mine is 116344 pre-owned, just never get tire of the look.
                        Congrats! See if you can share beautiful pics of the watch with us here
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi guys, looking for buy a 31mm DJ with diamonds, where's a good start to look for better discounts? anyone bought one recently...what;s the price
                          Saw one 2nd hand one at dealer yr2013 for 9k-ish

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X