Official Rolex Datejust Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by viper0419 View Post
    the one i saw has a mother of pearl dial. it looks grayish rather than silverish.
    *forgive my singlish*
    But with diamonds? Should not be wad...I think diamonds and MOP is 11k leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Err...sry if I did offend u in the post previously...haha I think I was abit too excited and kan chiong i never think or read properly b4 i post =X

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Yup....mostly guys.

Firstly I think there is a misunderstanding. What you see in the link is DEFINITELY 100% not what you saw that day.

I think there is not much need to tell you the model number of this model because it's definitely not what you saw but if you insist it's 179179. Why I sa y this is coz this model in the link is a solid 18k White Gold ladies president datejust with diamond markers and MOP face. List price for this is I believe 30-40k.

What you saw that day is most probably...a SS ladies datejust,with diamond markers,and silver dial not MOP dial.

[IMG]refer to original post

Therefore the model number you are looking for should be 179174,with diamond markers. Preowned for that would set you back I believe 7k? For like a really new 1 but that's hard to find. Chances are...what you find is 69174 or 79174 with the old clasp not the hidden jubilee clasp.

Sry if it sounds confusing...
        I saw one preowned dealer with the 179174 grey dial with stick markings, and new hidden clasp bracelet, already about 6-7k... diamond usually about 1k more.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          But with diamonds? Should not be wad...I think diamonds and MOP is 11k leh
          yah loh, after discount is $8k plus mah possible?

no worries mate...

Comment

• Wow! AD quote you $8k plus? List price: $13,191. (ladies, dj, s/s, MOP, diamond markers)

Comment

• Originally posted by pebz View Post
              Wow! AD quote you $8k plus? List price: $13,191. (ladies, dj, s/s, MOP, diamond markers)
              That's why I blur also lehs

Comment

• Wait just to clarify...because I minus 20% from 13k ah it's 10.4k lehs..8k is not possible for MOP and diamond

viper!! Can pls describe the watch u saw that day? Ook I understand that it's a MOP dial...I believe jubilee bracelet but is there diamond markers? I think that's the most important thing I have to know...are there diamond markers?

Comment

• okay... what i remembered (about 4 months ago in hourglass) is it is grayish in color with MOP dial. Definitely got diamond markers cos that's what caught my wife's eyes. The sales person says after discount is $8k+.

Comment

• Originally posted by viper0419 View Post
                    okay... what i remembered (about 4 months ago in hourglass) is it is grayish in color with MOP dial. Definitely got diamond markers cos that's what caught my wife's eyes. The sales person says after discount is $8k+.
                    Hmm...MOP + Diamond...well the price did increase recently so maybe there's a diff but not so big lehs...

Comment

• 4 months ago is quite some time..the price sure increased alot! About 2k dif..
                      Last edited by pebz; 05-05-08, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pebz View Post
                        4 months ago is quite some time..the price sure increased alot! About 2k dif..
                        No la...4 months definitely nt 2k diff...at most is a few hundred

Comment

• Anyone knows wats the best price for a TT rose gold DJ? Now discount how much ah? I v the gianz... haha
                          Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• i think ard 11-2k ? for the diamond marker 1...but i m not sure...coz i m only using the basis that it's the same price as a TT yellowgold model. I presume rose gold more ex

Comment

• OMG TT rose gold now 11-12K? Normal dial lei. Last time i got quoted around 9.2K and that's just last nov 07
                              Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                                OMG TT rose gold now 11-12K? Normal dial lei. Last time i got quoted around 9.2K and that's just last nov 07
                                I think ard 10k la...11-12k maybe is list price haha..not that sure also but I like TT rose gold pieces too

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X