ladies rolex without date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mambopolice View Post
    Yes, very very nice. Picked by my mum. No budget for this one as yet. Will stick to the previous 2 models.

Thanks!
    Hehehe...her taste is as gd as mine! But also as expensive

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by mambopolice View Post

Hmm... I get the feeling the previous model I posted above is out of reach budget wise.

This one looks (less diamond) more achievable - any idea what is the cost?

Model: 179173 (steel & yellow gold)
      Hi guys,

Is the discount for this model in stainless steel MOP and silver dial supposedly same? I was given lower discount for MOP. *puzzled*

Comment

Originally posted by Crystalz View Post
        Hi guys,

Is the discount for this model in stainless steel MOP and silver dial supposedly same? I was given lower discount for MOP. *puzzled*
        Hi Crystalz,

Do you mind sharing the shop that you went to and the price (& discount) that was offered to you?

Thanks!

Comment

mambopolice, i went Dick***, $8300 for solid colour, $10400 for MOP. cash payment.
          Have you check out any AD & price yet? share pls/...

Comment

mambopolice, i went Dick***, $8300 for solid colour, $10400 for MOP. cash payment.
            Nope, I haven't been to any AD yet. Was actually thinking of going to the one you went to. Since you have the price from that AD now, I may drop by the Chinatown ADs.

Will update when I have prices.

Comment

$10400 for MOP? ladies SS or TT?

Comment

SS la

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  SS la
                  What is the diff between SS and TT?

Comment

SS = stainless steel
                    TT = two tone

Both terms are commonly used to describe the metal bracelets, i.e. if they are made of what kinda' material. For the TT, usually it refers to half SS, half gold/other precious metals.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      SS = stainless steel
                      TT = two tone

Both terms are commonly used to describe the metal bracelets, i.e. if they are made of what kinda' material. For the TT, usually it refers to half SS, half gold/other precious metals.

Roger that! I assume TT is usually more expensive than SS?

Comment

TT is gold+steel vs SS, only stainless steel. You say le?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

so..does anyone knows whether the discount for SS solid dial and MOP should differ?

Comment

Should be the same

Comment

Update!

Finally went with my mum to 2 ADs to look at the watches today.

In the end, settled for this model: http://www.rolex.com/en/#/en/collect.../M179173-0099/

Dial chosen was champagne jubilee. The real thing looks much better than the pictures online

Both Dickson (16.8% discount) & THG (17% discount) said that there is no further discount even if we paid in cash. Is this normally the case?

Anyway, mum is in a good mood today with the watch on her wrist

Comment

Hahaha...why bother about pricing liao...bought already she like it most impt...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X