This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sanyeeen View Post
    Hi, anyone? I looking for milgauss white, anyone want to offer me LNIB or share with me where and cost of a BNIB?

Milgauss black and white is retail at 9520 now (up from 9044 before 1-July-2011).
    Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
    Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
    / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

• Hi all, im a newbie here...just a quick question, how long would you keep the plastic on the watch when you first bought it? seems so scared to take it off....

Comment

• thanks. will leave it on for a while since i don't use it daily.

Comment

• Hi

I am stuck between the green sapphire crystal milgauss and the blackface milgauss

Can fellow sifus share the prices u just paid for or know of recently?

The retail for green is 10220, black is 9520

The best offer i got is only 5% for green and 13% for black

Thx

Comment

• Intending to buy my first Rolex and decided to get a GV. But prob a pre owned as its approx 1.5k cheaper. How should I verify the authencity and what other things I should check for?? First time buying a higher end watch... So quite blur

Appreciate gurus advise...

Thanks

Comment

• If you'd have read the forum enough, you'd have found your answers.

Most will advise that you have the watch verified at the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC). The fee is $107 and the wait is a few hours long. Before sending your watch in to the RSC, you should first check the watch condition and what accessories/docs it comes with. Once satisfied, proceed to verify.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi Friends. I wanted to sell my Milgauss white dial. Anyone can share with me the resale price? I bought it in 2010 and hardly wear it. Honestly, i hope to switch over to GMT MASTER II. Sorry Milgauss lovers. I still like Milgauss but I can afford only one ROLEX.

Comment

• Pls search the forum for references

Originally posted by Ahlam9 View Post
                  Hi Friends. I wanted to sell my Milgauss white dial. Anyone can share with me the resale price? I bought it in 2010 and hardly wear it. Honestly, i hope to switch over to GMT MASTER II. Sorry Milgauss lovers. I still like Milgauss but I can afford only one ROLEX.
                  http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/79833-...light=milgauss
                  http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/78317-...light=milgauss
                  http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/76089-...light=milgauss
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Milgauss White Dial

Hi, I am selling my Milgauss. I bought it on Nov 2009. Rarely use.

Comment

• For sale of watches &/or other items, pls post in the appropriate thread. And read up on the sales rules & regulations first before posting.

Tx.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Milgauss GV.... a neat piece of work, which I really like as well! However, without DATE though which I am still trying to come to terms with...

Originally posted by alvin89
                        wow really arh. but i like the one with the green crystal glass.

Comment

• My view is that it is a watch that provides a "vintage" feel... esp the plain bezel, not so elaborate dial plus the simple markers.

Originally posted by alvin89
                          i would say milgauss is a entry starter watch for begginers

Comment

• Green crystal Milgauss is very popular and often no stock from local ad, however, I don't see many wearing it. How come? For collectors only?

Comment

• Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                              Green crystal Milgauss is very popular and often no stock from local ad, however, I don't see many wearing it. How come? For collectors only?
                              Weird .. what makes you derive at this observation? The Milgauss GV was once popular. Not anymore now. Most often and at most ADs I walked into periodically, I always see at least one piece on display. A mid-late 7K can get you a relatively new pre-owned piece already.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Weird .. what makes you derive at this observation? The Milgauss GV was once popular. Not anymore now. Most often and at most ADs I walked into periodically, I always see at least one piece on display. A mid-late 7K can get you a relatively new pre-owned piece already.
                                No wonder not many wearing now. However still nice watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X