Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sub LV or Sea Dweller, what's your take ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post
    Finally, got my SD today. Love it.

While walking to RSC went to WP and saw the new Blue Submariner...List at S$40K+...

IMO, might as well get a PP.
    congrats on owning the greatest watch of all times! to be frank, my heart goes with the lv even though i only have ownership of the SD in name.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

Blue Sub

Is this the Smurf Blue Sub? Cool beans! but aren't the white gold models typically quite ahem, well-discounted?

regards,
      inf1d3l

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post
      Finally, got my SD today. Love it.

While walking to RSC went to WP and saw the new Blue Submariner...List at S$40K+...

IMO, might as well get a PP.

Comment

Originally posted by inf1d3l View Post
        Is this the Smurf Blue Sub? Cool beans! but aren't the white gold models typically quite ahem, well-discounted?

regards,
        inf1d3l
        Yes it is...after disc should be ard 30+

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

LV for me as it is lighter..Sd a big heavy on the hand esp when you are using computer orwriting.
          ==================
          State of flux : choice between two rolexes

Comment

Back here in Malaysia, LV (overproduction) is still on going production since the V series just arrived.

LV still going on at RM19k (previous 23k) 19k was the previous price for SD since it's discontinued. So Rolex need a new & cheap pricing replacement for the SD so they sell LV cheap coz, people who bought SD for investment or re-sell hoping to get higher price for SD will decide for LV.
            ( SD will never be as hot as Sub / LV ) For collectors it's ok.

To stop people rush out & buy SD (M), they promote LV (V) cost, looks, popularity so more money goes back to Rolex. This all has been predicted by Rolex & it's happening. They are happy.

Therefore Rolex release the New Sub giving hype what's coming to the SS Sub soon. As soon as the 16610 transit changers, the 16610 will over pass the SD. Rolex never concentrate on SD at all, they concentrate more on Sub & GMT. Rest are just desert.

I was talking to this kwai-low in this Franck Muller shop, (he has some french slang) as he was wearing the same model as me (14060M COSC) He say "boy get ready for some answers" some good offers are just around the corner. He laugh out loud & walk away...

Anyone seen a 14060M (V) over there ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X