Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forza23 View Post
    Is Watch Arena trustworthy? Meaning, even if they parallel import from HK, they don't change the genuine parts of the movement to non-genuine ones? Cos they also have used ones in there.
    Best to put up a clause when u buy, request them to send for verification n you pay for it lah. Anyone knows how much to verify n how long it takes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanyeeen View Post
      Best to put up a clause when u buy, request them to send for verification n you pay for it lah. Anyone knows how much to verify n how long it takes?
      I think answers to your questions are all over the forum and you only need to do a bit of basic search. For ROLEX watches, the general fee for verification of authenticity is S$107.00 and it usually takes about 30 minutes to 3-4 hours, depending on the day's chores.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• My sincerest apologies if I offended anyone. The said thought didn't just pop out on my mind since this was also opened up by one of the guys working in that store. I did not even know that there are some stores or individuals who does that, so thanks to them, at least now I know.

Again, I'm deeply sorry if my post did not turn out nice. I did not mean any harm to them. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

• Hello there,
          New member reporting in with a sub c

Comment

• One handsome timepiece you've got
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• wondering if now my 16610 mounted on a nato strap, would rsc still take in my watch for repair work?

Comment

• I don't see why not. Even w/o the nato strap and with just the watch, they will still have to accept.

I stand corrected.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks mod oceanklassik, i was standing outside of rsc this afternoon, thinking of whether i should get someone to swop it, i go ahead with the nato, in the end, haha, watch stay with them, they returned my strap. Thanks for reply.

Comment

• Good. Tx for update
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                      wondering if now my 16610 mounted on a nato strap, would rsc still take in my watch for repair work?
                      Damienloh, where in SG sell nato strap?

Thanks

Comment

• At most watch shops. Have you scour the Strap/Bracelet Sale Thread here? There are few sellers/retailers.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi am a noob, would like to ask what's the notable difference between a 16613 A series and the latest model? For a very good condition former reselling at $6k+ with no papers/box, is it reasonable?

Thanks for feedback in advance...

Comment

• i bought mine at gnomon, the lady's service is not really that good, sitting at the counter, while you browse never bother you, you ask her something she see you no up. price wise on the high side, could have check it out at simlim square 2nd floor superchrono. This 2 place selling of higher quality nato. Bencoolen have some selling at $15/- shop name i think "win win". I bought my first one at jw, a few wash center of the strap whitish line all the way down. By the way sub using 20mm nato.

Comment

• Hey victor,are you intending to sell off your sub?if yes?how much you willing to let go?

Comment

• Got lucky to find this BNIB 16610LV. Purchased yesterday

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X