Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Joshuasjw.. Thanks for your input. Actually i'm a noob in this installment scheme. Is the installment by hour glass by credit card?
    If yes, how does this goes? HG will charge full amount to my CC eg $10k, and i choose the 24mth installment from which the HG offer, so i have to pay monthly $416.60 which will be debited from my CC every month?

Comment

• Let say yr credit limit is $10k u can also swipe first den cal to the bank to convert into installment plan also with a small processing fee.

Comment

• Let say yr credit limit is $10k u can also swipe first den cal to the bank to convert into installment plan also with a small processing fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by FAOF View Post
          Hi Joshuasjw.. Thanks for your input. Actually i'm a noob in this installment scheme. Is the installment by hour glass by credit card?
          If yes, how does this goes? HG will charge full amount to my CC eg $10k, and i choose the 24mth installment from which the HG offer, so i have to pay monthly $416.60 which will be debited from my CC every month?

Talk to SE of HG, few local CC has instalment package with HG, for the 40 months max is offered by DBS/POSBANK CC.
          Bank will debit you e.g. 10k, then you pay on a monthly basis of the instalment amount depending on how many instalments you have opted for. Be sure it's offering interest free bro.
          Last edited by Spanship; 20-01-14, 05:58 AM. Reason: Add comment

Comment

• Try K-2 uncle goh or our online forums here

Comment

• Hi, I'm curious about my serial number thus went online "bobswatches.com/rolex-serial-numbers" to look at what my numbers stand for. The results show it's manufactured in 2011, which I find it strange.

I purchased a 114060 only couple days ago from AD, and I thought this model was only released in 2012.

Is the database accurate in the site?
              Where can I go to find out more about serial numbers?

Thanks.

Comment

• I have this concern as well, can some experts enlighten please.

Comment

• Serial number is random after 2010? Dun think the website is accurate after 2010

Comment

• Does that mean the serial number on new pieces don't tell us anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by FAOF View Post
                      Hi Joshuasjw.. Thanks for your input. Actually i'm a noob in this installment scheme. Is the installment by hour glass by credit card?
                      nv take up installment plans before because usually I pay full cash for more discounts. But if I'm wasn't wrong let say the watch cost 10k n ur cc limits is 10k too. Before buying u needa call up the bank to inform them ur taking the 40 months plan for purchasing watches in THG. So when u swipe ur card can consider u alr clear the 10k amt with THG then now is left u with the bank to settle the 10k debt in 40 months installment means u paying 250 per month with 0% interest providing u pay on time or else late payment or interest will roll also. If I'm wasn't wrong hope it helps

Comment

• Originally posted by Emc View Post
                        Does that mean the serial number on new pieces don't tell us anything?
                        Well it sure tells them (ROLEX) something. But not (yet) us. Let's see who can decipher the "da Vinci code" ..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi, I bought a sub no date just recently from local AD. I was careless to try to screw the crown back in an anticlockwise motion after winding the watch, I was wondering will this spoil the triplock system of the watch ? Any one can advise ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wzlim View Post
                            Hi, I bought a sub no date just recently from local AD. I was careless to try to screw the crown back in an anticlockwise motion after winding the watch, I was wondering will this spoil the triplock system of the watch ? Any one can advise ?
                            Bro,
                            Don't worry. It's ok
                            You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                            2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                            2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                            2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                            Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

• I guess I worry too much haha, cos I apply some force as well while trying to screw back the crown

Comment

• bought a sub 2 weeks ago.. wore for 1 week... then went overseas for 1 week with the watch at home.

after returning from trip, realised that the watch had stopped moving on the same day I flew (morning flight, watch stopped at night)

today tried to adjust date and time (as advised by salesperson, bring down both hour and minute hands before setting the date). so I set the date... followed by the time... but the watch did not move.. i gave it a few good shake and tap... didnt move... after trying for about 1 minute (shaking and tapping harder each time as I tried) .. the watch start moving..

just want to check... is this normal?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X