Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crayon View Post
    was walking ard PPC today and saw a "F" series Sub date for sale in one of the pre-owned sellin for $5800..condition like new..juz tt no box nor cert..

juz wanna chk with the pros here if its worth the $$ to buy as now e price for Sub date quite firm @ ard 7k comin to 8k..

CheerZ
    Actually those shops selling preowned polish the watches geelat and with the spotlights sure looks new and solid. But what's the condition inside u won't know. Those who cherish their watches will send their watches for servicing periodically. Some just don't care. So u really don't know what u getting. Unless u are buying from someone u know who treats the watch well.

If it is within your budget, get a new one. It comes with warranty so at least u don't have to worry for 2 years.

End of the day , if u think u are comfortable with the preowned price and happy with the condition, go for it. Once u wear it, it will put a smile on your face then it's worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
      Actually those shops selling preowned polish the watches geelat and with the spotlights sure looks new and solid. But what's the condition inside u won't know. Those who cherish their watches will send their watches for servicing periodically. Some just don't care. So u really don't know what u getting. Unless u are buying from someone u know who treats the watch well.

If it is within your budget, get a new one. It comes with warranty so at least u don't have to worry for 2 years.

End of the day , if u think u are comfortable with the preowned price and happy with the condition, go for it. Once u wear it, it will put a smile on your face then it's worth it.
      Last month, I was comparing 2 pre-own subs at PP. Noticed that the more ex one has a scratch on the bazel but shopkeeper said he can switch the bazel over if interested. Wonder what else could be switched. I end up purchasing a brand new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haolian King View Post

lolz...so true...was thinkin of gettin it n sellin it off in a few months time
        heard tt e price for SUB gng up le..so how..izzit still worth e $$ to buy @ 5.8k or any bros here int in tt piece

CheerZ

Comment

• Originally posted by crayon View Post
          was walking ard PPC today and saw a "F" series Sub date for sale in one of the pre-owned sellin for $5800..condition like new..juz tt no box nor cert..

juz wanna chk with the pros here if its worth the $$ to buy as now e price for Sub date quite firm @ ard 7k comin to 8k..

CheerZ
          I won't pay more than 5k for it man...too expensive. 5.8k can get with box and papers from the garage maybe?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            I won't pay more than 5k for it man...too expensive. 5.8k can get with box and papers from the garage maybe?
            hmmm, thx for all ur replies...will reali consider carefully den..btw aint tt sure if its an "F" aseries anw..lolz

CheerZ - for its a SUNDAY

Comment

• Finally...

Brothers... I am proud to say I have finally gotten my 14060M.. love every bit of the watch... prefer this one over the date one as i personally dun like e cyclops..

Cheers!!

Comment

• Can any bro advise whether $7440 is a good price for a brand new Sub LV?
                Cash and carry price.

Comment

• Originally posted by poison1 View Post
                  Can any bro advise whether $7440 is a good price for a brand new Sub LV?
                  Cash and carry price.
                  If it is local AD, then still ok. But if you buy from a private seller from overseas AD, then a bit ex cos still need to pay $75 for verification. I got mine at $7k from overseas AD.

Look around, there seems to be more ppl selling Sub LV. Some preowned also at good price.

My opinion is that wait around for a better price cos that price still not that good.

Comment

Can any bro advise whether $7440 is a good price for a brand new Sub LV?
                    Cash and carry price.
                    Very good price. Even better if it is a local set.

Cheers
                    Current

Rolex DSSD
                    Rolex SD
                    Pam 162
                    Pam 351
                    Tudor Hydronaut
                    Fortis 24hrs Automatic
                    Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

• Originally posted by coldzy View Post
                      Very good price. Even better if it is a local set.

Cheers
                      Yeah..its is a local set.

I am looking for GMT II but seems that most ADs are out of stock except 1.
                      But was quoted 9300 cash and carry.

Comment

Yeah..its is a local set.

I am looking for GMT II but seems that most ADs are out of stock except 1.
                        But was quoted 9300 cash and carry.
                        Market bad la...can go lower 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Hi, I had been offered a SD 16600 T<25 dial for $6.5k with box but no cert.
                          The watch in very good condition.
                          Is it a good deal ?

cheers

Comment

• With no cert, I'll think thrice.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• whats a realistic good price for a brand new SDDS? pls advise
                              Rolex Submariner 16610 LV

Rolex SS GMT II 116710 LN

Comment

• $11k?
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X