Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro Casper, congrats on your new purchase. The chromalight looks great,.
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• sorry for posting a noob question . but what is the difference between a ceramic and non ceramic submariner ? tried googling but still cant get the idea .

Comment

• the bezel is the first difference.

the case is also different.

another possible way to find out more is to look @ the pictures of the ceramic vs a non-ceramic. google for images instead

Originally posted by vk123 View Post
        sorry for posting a noob question . but what is the difference between a ceramic and non ceramic submariner ? tried googling but still cant get the idea .
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by vk123 View Post
          sorry for posting a noob question . but what is the difference between a ceramic and non ceramic submariner ? tried googling but still cant get the idea .
          Search "16610 vs 116610LN", the latter is a sub ceramic.

Comment

• And the bracelet is slightly different, especially on new glidelock..

Comment

• RRP Increased for the New Sub C

Hi, anyone realized that the RRP of new sub c 116610LN has went up recently? I think it is now $10,640 and previously was $10,108.

Also, now no one seems to give discount at all, everyone selling at RRP.

It's a blessing that I got mine 1 mth+ ago.

Comment

• I find my Blue Sub is just too heavy for me..so my EX2 takes most of my wrist time.

Comment

• i got mine at lucky plaza few days ago

Roger Dubuis Aquamare
                  Frank Muller MasterSquare
                  Pam 183
                  Pam 176
                  Cartier Carbon Chrono xl

Comment

• From warranty till now, don't know why each time i put my watch at rsc is more than one week, problem still never resolve.

whenever i wind my watch from sleep, i try to pull it out, to the last position trying to set the time occasionally got stuck, unable to pull out. i need to push it back wind and pull and wind and pull then if i am lucky it can be pulled out. so tired of sending back to rsc.

Will sending to jw for a full service resolve the problem? Any senior can enlighten me?

mine is a M series.

Comment

• bring it back to RSC one last time. tell them that if they dont fix it properly, you will write to the press and complain. if bought form AD, can you pm me the AD name, i see if i can help.

sending to JW may or may not resolve the issue. however, it may take more than one week to service if the work load @ JW is high.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• From what a expert who told me was a small issue, crown problem, crown need to be replace, not smooth. i shall follow what he told me. its bought from a pre-owned shop, i don't think i want to name it, none of the shop fault too. i promise the expert i cannot disclose his identity.

if i am not mistaken at least 3 times i went back for the same old thing, i read the receipt, check winding system. The very last time also print the same thing, i already know sooner or later going to go back again. Actually very disappointed to see why same checking done. check and check. only one time they told me part changed, don't even know what was the part changed, part changed i still go back 2 more time to check again.

never a time i raise my voice when i was there for the problem not rectify. i have told them it always surface after a few months when i sent it there and collected it.

everytime tell me no problem. i have been very very patience. fedup with the time wasted.

i will find time to call them, thanks triton, for the advice given.

Comment

• Hi all need help , wanted to buy a TT blue dial. Wish to know the latetst series is G or V ? Got 1 seller say V , another say G ....blur

Comment

• Gee
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• The lastest series is G series.
                              V series is before alphanumeric,then now G series.
                              Hope it helps .

Originally posted by Neon View Post
                              Hi all need help , wanted to buy a TT blue dial. Wish to know the latetst series is G or V ? Got 1 seller say V , another say G ....blur

Comment

• I'm wanting to get a sub.
                                But really caught up with so many choices.
                                I really love the look of the blue sub,but however that only comes with white gold bracelet?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X