Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi guys , why is the SD 16600 V-serial is much more expensive than other serials ??

Comment

• more current series compared to previous usually command a higher price, not just for a particular model.

also possible because it is rumoured that V series SD is the last series and hence priced is higher by sellers.

taking into consideration that V, M and Z pieces are all pre-own.

Originally posted by iggi666 View Post
        Hi guys , why is the SD 16600 V-serial is much more expensive than other serials ??
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• was told the SD V serials are collectible due it's the last batch of production , and yes it's preown 2009 .

Comment

• Originally posted by alvin89
            nope prehaps, cause singaporean all very kiasu, scare if later someone got a price lower than him, he kiasu
            few years back when i was in sg, i notice alot of the car classifieds put POA as price. until today, i dont understand why. spend so much money on ad, dont put price.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• I have 2 questions:
              1) How much would owning a Hulk cost?
              2) Why are some of you labelled as 'banned'?

Comment

• For the first, it depends if you are referring to a brand new pc or one that is used. You can get a good price gauge at the Garage Sales section. An estimate is a range between 10K & 12K+.

On the second, "banned" means a member has seriously flouted the forum's rules & regulations and are no longer allowed access to the forum. So the labeling is as such.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  For the first, it depends if you are referring to a brand new pc or one that is used. You can get a good price gauge at the Garage Sales section. An estimate is a range between 10K & 12K+.

On the second, "banned" means a member has seriously flouted the forum's rules & regulations and are no longer allowed access to the forum. So the labeling is as such.
                  Thx...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    For the first, it depends if you are referring to a brand new pc or one that is used. You can get a good price gauge at the Garage Sales section. An estimate is a range between 10K & 12K+.

So many banned lately..... Nim, Santafe, Alvin89 ??? lolz....
                    ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                      So many banned lately..... Nim, Santafe, Alvin89 ??? lolz....
                      keep spouting rubbish on the forum and i guess the mods will take action by banning.
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• allow me to off-topic a bit - today i called home-fix asking for cape cod to polish some metal fixtures in my house, not for my watch. the sales staff told me that it was sold out, and sold out super fast. wow, i was thinking, there must be a lot of watch polishing fanatics in singapore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bestrolex View Post
                          allow me to off-topic a bit - today i called home-fix asking for cape cod to polish some metal fixtures in my house, not for my watch. the sales staff told me that it was sold out, and sold out super fast. wow, i was thinking, there must be a lot of watch polishing fanatics in singapore.
                          maybe alot of overall metal polishing fanatics (cutlery, trophies, etc) in sg.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Greeting,

May I know why the half gold blue sub 16613 in ebay is selling like USD6k (S$7.5k) while over here, some pre-owned is selling like 12.5k?

Any possibililty of getting a BNIB at ebay kind of price in Sg? What is the cheapest price we can get over in here?

Thx

Comment

• forgotten the include the link from ebay on 16613 for reference:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=...ubmariner+blue

Comment

• assuming the watch is authentic, and as described, you also have to factor in shipping, transaction costs, and GST. im not sure of selling price in sg, so cannot give you an accurate comparison.
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X