Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to get a submariner, am I right to say that the latest model does not come with date? Correct me if I'm wrong and can anyone tell me where I can get one at a reasonable price?
    There are two things in the world, good and bad at anytime. Everyone put his own feeling to a thing, good or bad. One very important rule controlling this world is that a good thing like happy person and a bad thing fetch a person who complain and is feeling bad.

Comment

• Planning to get a submariner for myself. Am I right to say that the latest model doesn't come with the date? Correct me if I'm wrong. Can someone tell me where I can get for a reasonable price.. Thank you in advance
      There are two things in the world, good and bad at anytime. Everyone put his own feeling to a thing, good or bad. One very important rule controlling this world is that a good thing like happy person and a bad thing fetch a person who complain and is feeling bad.

Comment

• Not exactly correct. The latest ROLEX Submariner models come both with and without the date. If you are specifically asking about the one without the date, which is model 14060M, ROLEX has just come up with a new version of it. Modeled as 114060 (if I didn't get it wrongly), it has some physical upgrades such as the ceramic bezel and wider lugs, etc. You can google for the information. As for the pricing, it has yet been confirmed.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Not exactly correct. The latest ROLEX Submariner models come both with and without the date. If you are specifically asking about the one without the date, which is model 14060M, ROLEX has just come up with a new version of it. Modeled as 114060 (if I didn't get it wrongly), it has some physical upgrades such as the ceramic bezel and wider lugs, etc. You can google for the information. As for the pricing, it has yet been confirmed.
          Thank you bro. I'm going to AD to take a look today.

Comment

• Congrats to all DSSD owners, dssd is finally more exp than Daytona in retail price in US as at 01 June 12.

New price for Daytona is US 12,000.00
            New Price for DSSD is US 12,050.00
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
              Congrats to all DSSD owners, dssd is finally more exp than Daytona in retail price in US as at 01 June 12.

New price for Daytona is US 12,000.00
              New Price for DSSD is US 12,050.00
              As it should be, movement aside - it's the most technologically advanced Rolex in history. Proud to own one also
              ROLEX.

Comment

• Dssd is an engineering marvel
                Doubt any other automatic watch can withstand 3900m

Comment

• Dear all, finally glad to be able to join the club. Got my 116610lv yesterday and I was very delighted! Can't wait to really wear it "officially" in a function.
                  Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

• Congratz! Hope to see some wrist shots here too
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks for welcoming me. This is a warm warm forum. I got a fuzzy feeling already.

Quick qns, I saw on youtube that there's a "hologram" between the "swiss made" at the 6 oclock position. Very hard to see with naked eye, need to magnify and with bright light then able to see. Is it true?

Just took out the watch from the box and tried to find it cannot leh. Then also realised watch had stopped. Had to wind it again. 2 days ago when I bought it the sales guy told me they had wind it already, so fast need to wind again?
                      Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

• You can see the hologram at a certain angle under normal bright lighting. Some of us have also posted pics of the hologram in the forum. Try to search to view. Visually, it is easier to spot it on a black dial than a white one.

As for the watch stopping, check the power reserve of the watch you are in possession of. Don't worry first. Let it run for a while before you jump the gun. The sales person might have wound it up for you previously but did he say if it was fully wound?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks for replying. Erm, how to check the power reserve? The sales person told me he had wound for me but did not say it's fully wound. How would i know it's fully wound? He told me that u can feel a tension once it's fully wound.
                          Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

• personally i feel maybe rolex can include a power indicator on the face of the watch so that wearers can know when to wind their watch...

Comment

• Originally posted by jflye View Post
                              personally i feel maybe rolex can include a power indicator on the face of the watch so that wearers can know when to wind their watch...
                              Hmm. Time to invest in a watch winder soon. Looking at the accessories thread for good deals.
                              Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jflye View Post
                                personally i feel maybe rolex can include a power indicator on the face of the watch so that wearers can know when to wind their watch...
                                Orient got many models are like that, including some divers...cheap some more
                                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X