Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by odyssey24
    oh well, i guess you have a point there
    Very true! Tried it at least 3 times to convince myself that its too huge for me. Lol. Can't help to admire it though. Sigh. Its poison!
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• MAGAZINE TO READ:

Just bought it, it's Great article ( 18 Pages ) in the APRIL 2012 Edition of WATCHTIME Magazine on the Rolex Submariner !!

The latest Sub is reviewed and they give it 92/100 rating ( good considering they do honest reviews... not many watches break the 90/100 barrier ), also has the history and it's use whilst actual diving.

Check it out
      ROLEX.

Comment

• Sent in my 16610 m series to rsc today, the lady who attended to me seem new, never seen her before. Told her, i want the watch tech to check, open up the case whether servicing or complete over is required, then again as me why, i told her its about 3 years, he answered me, saying norm is about 4years. They reluctantly took in, and i left it to them and gone for coffee waited for about 2hrs including lunch time. A lady called and told me is ready for collection and they have regulated the watch. They did it for free. Overall all this years quite satisfied with their service i must say. When other cannot solve it they try their best to look into the matter.

Comment

• Dear bros..Rolex just posted their latest 2012 collections on their site, wonder why did they launched the sub no date with new Bazel material and their luminous night glow is in blue for this series..

Comment

• http://www.rolex.com/en/rolex-watche...new-submariner

Comment

• Hi, did anyone know, if press or push on the value will spoilt?

Comment

• pressing / pushing the valve is ok if not too hard and not using a sharp object i suppose.

but...why would u wan to do that? is it in the way or something?

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hi,
                  Am new here...Just wanna share my happiness of my baby TT Blue Sub 116613LB (Alphanumeric series) bought last Friday at THG
                  Paid $14290.
                  Wanted to get the Hulk at $12800 but no stock

Current:
                  - Timex Ironman Triathalon 30-Lap Traditional
                  - Swatch Rebel Brown Mens Watch
                  - No brando digital watch

Comment

• The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• nice watch you got bro...anyway..in the month of feb..they are selling hulk at 12.5k..price went up again this month..?

Comment

• I read somewhere that another hike by Rolex in April. Not sure if its accurate info.
                        Guess the Hulk is in still demand.
                        Current:

Comment

• Anyone knows of any local AD which has stock for the Sub 116610LN and offers 5% discount? Seems like most ADs I visited all no stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirinboy18 View Post
                            Hi,
                            Am new here...Just wanna share my happiness of my baby TT Blue Sub 116613LB (Alphanumeric series) bought last Friday at THG
                            Paid $14290.
                            Wanted to get the Hulk at $12800 but no stock

Congrats on your new purchase.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Thank you, zidane
                              My next target is either a X2 or Hulk. Can't decide
                              Current:

Comment

• Isn't the "hulk" a Submariner? The Explorer II will be a better choice IMO.
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X