Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible just to change the hands only at rolex centre?

If yes may I know what is the price?

Thanks
    115200 M Series
    Explorer II Black (T-25)
    Omega Seamaster Pro
    : 6694 Oysterdate

Comment

• I am looking to get a 6694 in the following birth years: 1980,1981&1982.

Any 6694 experts can point me in the right direction to get them at a fair price preferably with box and papers?

I do not even dare to think about the dial yet thought a silver dial seems most pleasingly old school and appropriate to me.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

• since you are looking for birth year 1981, 1982 and 1983, to be exact, then you need papers. else, you will looking @ a range starting approximately 6910000 to 8338000.

1. consider post a WTB in this forum.
        2. consider going to Peng Kwee (seriously) they do have a large collection of 6694 with papers. price will be over the top that is for sure.
        3. consider going to all the preown shops you know and start hunting.
        4. consider looking for all those 6694 not sold in this forum and contact the sellers.

what is fair price? it comes down to how much you really want to own these papers. since you already stated that it is birth year, even if it is 3000. i guess you will have to pay for it. do note that it is not easy to find 6694 with papers these days let alone with your requirements.

my suggestion is you look for watch with papers first then look for the matching box later.

good luck in your purchase.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Thanks a lot for the advice Triton
          Will start hunting. Precision Time had a few vintage postings for the 6694 but they were all sold.

Comment

• I am also hunting for a 6694 with a few shops offering at $1,500. Is this the market price ?

Comment

• Depend on the bracelet whether is thick or thin,and also depend whether the dial is recond.

Hope this help.

Comment

• I am looking ard for a 6694 black dial with gold hands which seems to be the most common. Too bad nothing similar in sg roc nowadays.

To me, I will wear it with a leather strap so bracelet not that impt.

Anyone wearing this too ?

Comment

• Hi heng,

Is recond a good or bad thing for the watch ?

Comment

• very hard to tell you if it is reasonable or not without looking at the condition of the watch.

Originally posted by astonchow View Post
                    I am also hunting for a 6694 with a few shops offering at $1,500. Is this the market price ?
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Wow I went to peng kwee and they have quite a few 6694 in the house but price label put $3500. Really expensive

Comment

• Now you know.

Comment

• was at peng kwee penisular plaza branch. most of their 6694 have papers. to come across a 6694 with papers are pretty rare these days. there are still people who will pay the price offered by peng kwee.

my collection was built about 4 years ago. the highest price with complete box (seahorse) and papers was about 2300 in the market .

beginning of the year, i managed to find another one with paper for 2000 in a preown shop. just a few weeks ago, i was offered one 6694 without papers for 1800.

my shifu said to me "dont chase after the watch, wait for the watch to come to you."

Originally posted by astonchow View Post
                          Wow I went to peng kwee and they have quite a few 6694 in the house but price label put $3500. Really expensive

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

• Nice collection u have !! Can u do a close up ?

Thanks for the info. I believe prices can be negotiate la but need to wait patiently where the price n the watch all comes together

Comment

• Bro Triton, you have a most beautiful collection of 6694s. I am still waiting for the watch to come to me but no luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                                Bro Triton, you have a most beautiful collection of 6694s. I am still waiting for the watch to come to me but no luck.
                                if you don't mind rejection, many older gentlemen in singapore wear 6694s. why not ask if they would be interested in selling it to you? (i'm not sure if this is rude in local context or not - i have done this before without ill results)

there is an allure of a manually wound watch that cannot be replicated in an automatic. (not to detract from the beauty and distinctiveness of the 6694) but if you're simply chasing a 34mm rolex, there are plenty of air-kings and dates available at a similar price.

okay, regular 6694 programming can now continue...
                                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X