No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheryl17 View Post
    i got a 6694 no box and paper. how much is it worth right now in the market? thinking of selling it.
    It depends very much on the watch condition and how original it has been maintained, especially since it is a vintage piece. You also need to see if you are selling it to a shop or on your own online. All these will determine the kind of price you can sell at. You're probably looking at $900 to $1,500.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi guys, i am still a newbie. Am stuck between a 1969 ref 6694 and 1971 dj ref 1601? Any recommendations between these two? Both comes with no box and paper.

Comment

• Get both if they are in good condition and price is within your budget
        Not easy to find them in good conditions now
        most of them quite jialat
        6694 black dial with gold markers - quite easy to find, out of 10 I see, at least 7 are
        so far I see the black dial with silver markers as the most sporty,
        follow by blue dial with gold markers which is damn hard to find.
        silver ??? - dun find it nice
        gold dial - very ah pek !

Comment

• Thank you for the advice... Yes am buying the 1971 DJ!!! So excited. My first rolex vintage... Am still looking around for a 6694 in good condition tho.

Comment

• Hi guys i found a 6694 with cert. the pricenquoted is 2.8k. Is it worth it?

Comment

• worth it or not depends on condition of watch itself and since there is no mentioned of box available. i would not pay for this piece. then again, how long are you able to wait for the right piece with your expected condition to appear. also certificate with 6694 is getting lesser.

choice is yours

Originally posted by wooshie View Post
              Hi guys i found a 6694 with cert. the pricenquoted is 2.8k. Is it worth it?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by wooshie View Post
                Hi guys i found a 6694 with cert. the pricenquoted is 2.8k. Is it worth it?
                Price quite high...but if you like the certificate..it's a different story..

Comment

• As much as i would love to own a 6694 with at least a cert, i think i give it a go. Price too steep for 6694. I shall b patient and do more leg work hahaha thks bros for the inputs!

Comment

• 2.8K can almost get tw0 6694
                    dun think worth it lah, after a while, the piece of paper is just hiding in some drawer
                    saw some at bencoolen shops, asking for think 3K, they claim to be old new stock
                    wah.... imagine 30+ years virigin !

Comment

• Ya i tend to agree that the price is too steep. Thks for the advice.

Comment

• just got my first rolex and its 6694..love it..bought it from peoples park 1st story shop.just a question .hope somehow can clarify.when im setting the time,winding it backward the second hand jumps..is it normal..as in the second hand jumps backwards..but winding it forward its normal..

Comment

• its normal for 6694, (cal1225/1210). It is also seen in some cal1570 from what ive experienced.

Comment

• thanks for clarifying on that..

Comment

• when i wind backward for my 6694 it also had the same problem, the sec hand jump.
                              But i rem when i did some testing on other 6694, they don't have this issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyundai8818 View Post
                                Get both if they are in good condition and price is within your budget
                                Not easy to find them in good conditions now
                                most of them quite jialat
                                6694 black dial with gold markers - quite easy to find, out of 10 I see, at least 7 are
                                so far I see the black dial with silver markers as the most sporty,
                                follow by blue dial with gold markers which is damn hard to find.
                                silver ??? - dun find it nice
                                gold dial - very ah pek !
                                I think silver is too normal already.. doesn't stand out

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X