No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by taxico View Post
    if you don't mind rejection, many older gentlemen in singapore wear 6694s. why not ask if they would be interested in selling it to you? (i'm not sure if this is rude in local context or not - i have done this before without ill results)

there is an allure of a manually wound watch that cannot be replicated in an automatic. (not to detract from the beauty and distinctiveness of the 6694) but if you're simply chasing a 34mm rolex, there are plenty of air-kings and dates available at a similar price.

okay, regular 6694 programming can now continue...
    It's going to be tough considering I'm looking for specific years. 😉

Comment

• @domi: which specific years that you are looking for?

Comment

• refer to page 14, post 137

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
        @domi: which specific years that you are looking for?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Thanks for the pointer bro triton. Got older pieces but not younger. Will keep a lookout domi. Good colour choice. Rolex made very nice brushed/sunburst dial. The blue dial that I just sold is one of the best blue sunburst that I have seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
            It's going to be tough considering I'm looking for specific years. 😉
            I found your 6694 full set. PM me your contact.

Comment

• Hi I noticed that quite a number of 6694 have corroded hands. Issit easy to get new hands n fixed it up ? Thanks

Comment

• Definitely the 6694
                But getting one with good condition is hard enough let alone box and paper

Comment

• Originally posted by DUCADOS View Post
                  Definitely the 6694
                  But getting one with good condition is hard enough let alone box and paper
                  I have one in very good condition with paper....but can't find a reasonably priced box....if you manage to find one, please PM me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X