Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
    These 2 i like.
    The Red Sub look like it is in VERY good condition.
    Ya. This Red Sub just like when I first saw Megan Fox, instant love. The 249 is a long time wish and now is a nice time to pick up at a more reasonable price.

Comment

Congrats on your new acquisitions bro!
      [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
        Congrats on your new acquisitions bro!
        Thanks. Lady Luck played a big part.

Comment

Thank You!

Thanks for allowing me to view all of them yesterday.

The red sub is in real great condition and your 249 is like NEW.

Comment

Thanks for allowing me to view all of them yesterday.

The red sub is in real great condition and your 249 is like NEW.
            Anytime bro. Watch collection is about sharing the passion. Others also let me see their grails.

Comment

New Ingredients to Rojak

These two new additions has just added more 'fun' to my dish. Haha.

Bought the mudmad in a strange way.....Was having coffee with friends at NAC wearing my Red Sub. Then super downpour and thought my RedSub not made for such weather. Walked past Casio and something caught my friend's eye. Just looking and of the hundreds pieces there, this one caught my eye mainly for the colour. Neither the common white non black but something between. So end up we each bought one for fun.

Like the casualness of a G-shock and decided to get the other from a forummer here as I like the sea too and nice feature to tell tide.

Comment

cute leh bro, these 2 good for jogging

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                  cute leh bro, these 2 good for jogging
                  Thanks. Jogging I normally use my Timex Ironman that can help to count distance, steps, calories etc.

These 2 good for weekends with shorts and T-shirt and don't know where to go. So end up go beach or shopping also can.

They tell me so much info and cost less than Pam straps. For now, 2 is enough.

Comment

Less Rojak

Have not updated for a while....

My rojak collection has taken a slight change in direction. Less rojak and currently working on getting a nice collection of vintage Subs as my theme.

Got a few Reddy but hoping to change 1 reddy into a DRSD. Then there is still the matt 5513 to find..which I am not decided whether to go maxi or metre first or feet first or lollipop? Too many variation.

This set gives me lots of joy so AP and PP will have to wait though I am very tempted by a few models.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                      Have not updated for a while....

My rojak collection has taken a slight change in direction. Less rojak and currently working on getting a nice collection of vintage Subs as my theme.

Got a few Reddy but hoping to change 1 reddy into a DRSD. Then there is still the matt 5513 to find..which I am not decided whether to go maxi or metre first or feet first or lollipop? Too many variation.

This set gives me lots of joy so AP and PP will have to wait though I am very tempted by a few models.

nice 1680 red subsss u have there.Thanks for sharing.Cheers.
                      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Nice bro

Your cali's gone?

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                          Nice bro

Your cali's gone?
                          Cali got to make way for subs. Ha. In fact all pams gone except a 1a which fits the vintage theme. Now, thinking of adding an iwc single chronology top gun.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                            Cali got to make way for subs. Ha. In fact all pams gone except a 1a which fits the vintage theme. Now, thinking of adding an iwc single chronology top gun.
                            Top gun single is a good choice and not extremely expensive for a pre-owned piece these days I think.

Good luck!!

Comment

Very nice
                              the condition of the 3 red sub are super!!

Comment

Very nice
                                the condition of the 3 red sub are super!!
                                The more I look at them, the more I found them to have their own characters, like brothers.

Intend to let one go to raise funds for a DRSD. But, don't know which one to sacrifice. Maybe when the DRSD appears, then I think.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X