• Show
Clear All

• emericlee
    replied
    Awesome

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    After several dormant weeks, the Hulk gets some sunlight once again. Going green never felt this good

Leave a comment:

• Heicrafted
    replied
    Great captures of the dial ! I like how the dial seems black under certain light.

Leave a comment:

• compactrod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Liau99
    replied
    Nice....

Leave a comment:

• Kingsley
    replied
    thanks for the nice picture that make me joing the same The Green Hulk club ....

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Under a regular cloudy day, the Hulk is more muted, and doesn't draw as much attention.

Leave a comment:

• richardwalter
    replied
    Nice Watch

Leave a comment:

• Kingsley
    replied
    Originally posted by r3kahsttub View Post
    Folks, I am truly appreciative of the comments where you have shared that my pics might have swayed your opinion towards the Hulk. Some years back, I too thought it was too green. Which was what triggered me to sell my rarely worn piece. The few weeks it took to sell the piece, I had it on my wrist on some days, and quickly grew to love its versatility. Without first trying it on, with your many daily attires, it is difficult to imagine how easily the watch can adapt to a variety of situations.

So here, I share with you another picture for those who are still sitting on the fence...

OMG look like I have to go for hulk ...

First wanna get second hand sub then GMT2 now hulk...

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Folks, I am truly appreciative of the comments where you have shared that my pics might have swayed your opinion towards the Hulk. Some years back, I too thought it was too green. Which was what triggered me to sell my rarely worn piece. The few weeks it took to sell the piece, I had it on my wrist on some days, and quickly grew to love its versatility. Without first trying it on, with your many daily attires, it is difficult to imagine how easily the watch can adapt to a variety of situations.

So here, I share with you another picture for those who are still sitting on the fence...

Leave a comment:

• Kingsley
    replied
    Wow your photos make me to reconsider hulk...

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Wow! Nice photos, and definitely nice watch

Tx for sharing, and happy new year too👍🏽

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied

Since having taken the 116713 out, I have decided to give it a bit more wrist time. As a side effect, the Hulk has taken some time off and is now mostly resting in the drawer. In all honesty, I still find two-tone a little difficult to pull off dressed casually, but it seems to be quite the versatile tool in dressy situations.

Was in SG over the new years for a friend's wedding and have managed to take some pics. Happy new year to all SGROC :-)

Leave a comment:

• Jandar
    replied
    very beautiful watch!

Leave a comment:

• Acerace
    replied
    you'll never want to sell it again! beautiful watch & big congrats!

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X