Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I've not been able to post pics using Photobucket .. so I'm just gonna try again..

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Hope everyone had a relaxing Diwali day off :-)

Yesterday, 114060 took a step back while 116610 stepped into the light. At least for a day to enjoy the sun!

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    @dimebag, I don't know about the rest, but I have moved on to imgurl. It is fairly straightforward to upload and use, but a little hard to inventorize your images and albums (have not yet spent the time to figure it out).

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Now that photobucket has decided to charge for 3rd party hosting, how do you guys upload pics now?

Leave a comment:

• Triumph
    replied
    :muacks:

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Ok, so I've been contemplating between 114060 and 216570 for awhile now and have finally managed to make a quickfire decision and trigger pulled.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Out with some new friends last night, for the opening of JLC's new flagship store in Kuala Lumpur.

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    I'm giving up on my quest to hunt for a AP 15300. Those unicorns are incredibly difficult to locate, and prices have gone up several astronomical folds over the last 3-4 years! I know this is SGRCOC, but I needed to compensate... and this was it:

Clous de Paris dial... hobnail, Tapisserie, waffle, guilloche... you get the picture.

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    How's the weather in SG? Here in KL, it was one of those rare days where it wasn't too humid to be suited up. Ok, so I had something that required proper attire, but thankfully very bearable day. Hope you all had a good weekend :-)

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    ...this one beat Superman

Nice photo

Tx for sharing

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Tq bro @Oceanklassik

Another superhero for today :-)

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Nice photos

Congrats! And tx for sharing

Leave a comment:

• r3kahsttub
    replied
    Suiting up for my pre-wed pics... always lovely to go back to my first love, HULK.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X