Me n my Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    question is how many youngster like you can afford 2 rolex.
    Got la...but not many...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Got la...but not many...

Nt many of them like u who like rolex ma.
      Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

I've been eyeing the old rolex tudors (branded a roly. Theres a crown at the 12 o'clock etc) on ebay. Go check it out guys! Damn nice! If it aint a scam, you can stand to get 1 for less than a thousand bucks!

Bro 2.3 k is quite decent man....wah your standards also quite high ah? A tudor for an everyday wat-the-hell watch!

Im quite envious
        There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Ghost - May i know wats ur daily wear watch? I tik to wear a 2.3k watch for daily is quite norm ma.....Ball also ard that price ma and alot of ppl is using it as a daily wear.

Does anyone know wat movement is Tudor using?thks.
          Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

ETA movements.

BTW, just FYI, I was in a local pre-owned shop today. They had 3 pieces of the 79280. Each was SGD$2.3k
            Last edited by keltzar; 30-11-07, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
              ETA movements.

BTW, just FYI, I was in a local pre-owned shop today. They had 3 pieces of the 79280. Each was SGD$2.3k

may i know wats 79280?
              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                may i know wats 79280?
                It's the model number...

Simple google search will tell u that it is a Tudor Prince Date Chrono

Comment

Hi r there any Tudor watches that r COSC certified?

Issit COSC certify watch have higher resale value? Is it impt to have a watch that r COSC certified? Thks.
                  Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Hi r there any Tudor watches that r COSC certified?

Issit COSC certify watch have higher resale value? Is it impt to have a watch that r COSC certified? Thks.
                    Correct me if I am wrong,none of the Tudor watches are COSC certified.

The certification would not really affect the value of the watch much,supply and demand is the main thing. Not important to have a COSC certified watch IMO,if you like the watch,who cares if it is certified or not

Comment

Yup. I think so. It is not cheap to get a watch COSC certified i think
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Does any1 agree that Tudor r value for $ since its the parent co. of Rolex.
                        Quality wise won't be that bad 2.
                        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Does any1 agree that Tudor r value for $ since its the parent co. of Rolex.
                          Quality won't be that bad.
                          Tudor? They're about half the price of ROLEX. But personally, I think TUDOR will forever be a small brother of ROLEX. General impression is: Ah...you can't afford a ROLEX, that's why get a TUDOR right? No offence to TUDOR fans out there but I think it's very hard for it to get out of that image
                          Last edited by minusplus; 04-12-07, 09:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

To add on, sometimes I wonder why TUDOR and ROLEX produce similar models, such as the submariner, etc. Locally, in terms of popularity and prestige, TUDOR is no where near its elder brother ROLEX. But having said that, I do acknowlege that TUDOR has produced some great watches. The Hydronaut is an example of a watch that looks good and is reliable.

I guess at the end of the day, it's not how people perceive the watch brand but how much you like the watch that matters. So what if TUDOR is the smaller brother??

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                              To add on, sometimes I wonder why TUDOR and ROLEX produce similar models, such as the submariner, etc. Locally, in terms of popularity and prestige, TUDOR is no where near its elder brother ROLEX. But having said that, I do acknowlege that TUDOR has produced some great watches. The Hydronaut is an example of a watch that looks good and is reliable.

I guess at the end of the day, it's not how people perceive the watch brand but how much you like the watch that matters. So what if TUDOR is the smaller brother??
                              They just made Tudor as a cheap thrill Rolex...hahha...but these days the designs are getting better and not just copying their Rolex designs. So maybe I will have to take back my words soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                They just made Tudor as a cheap thrill Rolex...hahha...but these days the designs are getting better and not just copying their Rolex designs. So maybe I will have to take back my words soon...
                                Ok lah. It boils down to how much you like the watch at the end of the day. One man's meat may be another man's poison. Right?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X