No announcement yet.

Me n my Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but if u go around taka, or orchard area, u can that there's advertising for tudor watches .... i think its ok. But for daily wear, i will choose omega over tudor. Both brands r in a similar price range though.

Comment

Originally posted by chows99 View Post
      but if u go around taka, or orchard area, u can that there's advertising for tudor watches .... i think its ok. But for daily wear, i will choose omega over tudor. Both brands r in a similar price range though.
      I think likewise. In fact, I think Omega seems to be a more well known brand in Singapore, as compared to Tudor. When you say Omega, straight away ppl associate it with Speedmaster, Seamaster, Constellation, etc. But Tudor?
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

No la, Omega is more X than Tudor. Tudor can NEVER be in the same League as Omega in terms of pricing,class & design.

Tudor is only in the league of Tag H.
        Last edited by lsk005; 04-12-07, 11:05 PM.
        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

true, true ! Great minds think alike ! Anyway, u noe any lobangs, where got sell pre-owned seamasters ?

anyway, tudor is still good for 2k and brand new watch. New Omega watch also starts from 3k++ .... so maybe budget still a diff range.

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            Ok lah. It boils down to how much you like the watch at the end of the day. One man's meat may be another man's poison. Right?
            Yeah...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

true, true ! Great minds think alike ! Anyway, u noe any lobangs, where got sell pre-owned seamasters ?
              I m still looking for a pre-own auto SM with box,cert for the price of 2k n below.
              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

anyway, tudor is still good for 2k and brand new watch. New Omega watch also starts from 3k++ .... so maybe budget still a diff range.
                Go airport buy.. seamaster only 2.5k

Comment

Originally posted by lolex View Post
                  Go airport buy.. seamaster only 2.5k
                  2.5K? Then it's more worthwhile getting a new one

Comment

any1 can cfm this 2.5k SM ??? If really, i will go n buy a air ticket n go in n buy sia !

Comment

any1 can cfm this 2.5k SM ??? If really, i will go n buy a air ticket n go in n buy sia !
                      Very easy. Just call the airport, ask for the outlet number, and check.

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                        Any comments on this watch?
                        The older Tudors are seen as a poor man's Rolex which can be a disadvantage to the brand (Tudor).

One of my vintages.

You can see that in recent times Tudor is trying to distance itself from this image/perception. The new models are so different, without the remotest resemblance to any Rolex watches.
                        'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

classic
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Henry T View Post
                            The older Tudors are seen as a poor man's Rolex which can be a disadvantage to the brand (Tudor).

One of my vintages.

You can see that in recent times Tudor is trying to distance itself from this image/perception. The new models are so different, without the remotest resemblance to any Rolex watches.
                            Very nice!!! I like it.. What is the Rolex equivalent for this vintage watch?

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
                              Very nice!!! I like it.. What is the Rolex equivalent for this vintage watch?
                              Oyster Precision?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

a closer equivalent is the rolex oyster perpetual date 1500.... cos this tudor is auto.....
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X