Me n my Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    a closer equivalent is the rolex oyster perpetual date 1500.... cos this tudor is auto.....

Is the 1500 without a date too? This model must be the closest match.

Darkangel, the Oyster Precision (6694) is manual wind and have a date wheel. This Tudor is auto and doesn't have a date.
    'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

oh yah ....1500 comes with date.....

the OP around that time is 1002/1003 and so on..... some are airking models...... mostly very old liao lor....
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Hi Keltzar, i realise i'm a bit late in asking you this...but where did you see the Tudor 79280s going for 2.3K?
        There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Isk005's tudor is really quite nice man...

Feel like buying a tudor to play-play like him liao!!!
          There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by Henry T View Post
            Is the 1500 without a date too? This model must be the closest match.

Darkangel, the Oyster Precision (6694) is manual wind and have a date wheel. This Tudor is auto and doesn't have a date.
            Oops...my bad....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
              Isk005's tudor is really quite nice man...

Feel like buying a tudor to play-play like him liao!!!
              thks for the compliment. Tudor and Rolex r like Toyota & Lexus....same parent co. but price wise..hmm....
              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                thks for the compliment. Tudor and Rolex r like Toyota & Lexus....same parent co. but price wise..hmm....
                True....but I have to say the newer Tudor designs have really improved greatly and now Rolex is also focusing alot on Tudor like in advertisement wise and putting more money into R&D for Tudor unlike last time just copy their Rolex designs here and there

Comment

hi Bros,

Was looking for a tudor 79270P (got rotaing bezel with daytona look alike look)...but like all tudor chrono time got evaporated....none in the 2nd store even....where did all the pre tiger tudor chrono time go............
                  My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

enquiry prices on tudor watches..

lookin into tis thread found out the new series of tudor seems nicer look n feel..any body can give me the list price of tudor esp the chrono ones ?and which shop in singapore got the best discount ?thks

Comment

Originally posted by melfiz View Post
                      lookin into tis thread found out the new series of tudor seems nicer look n feel..any body can give me the list price of tudor esp the chrono ones ?and which shop in singapore got the best discount ?thks
                      I think around 3k for the Tudor Chronos...yes new Tudors seem nicer to look and feel.

Best discount...depend on ur bargaining skills...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X