Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watchit555
    replied
    run more often in a week, about 2 to 3 times. Do push ups everyday. Hitting a 100 push ups with regular breaks in between of not more than 1 min and 30 secs. Number of reps should not be fast and should concentrate on the exercise with full extensive motions. Try it!

Leave a comment:

• red3333
    replied
    Interesting thread

Leave a comment:

• lamster
    replied
    getting in shape for the new year

Leave a comment:

• A-Rexboy
    replied
    Originally posted by PJBerri View Post
    Hey guys,

Opened this one to talk about getting in shape. Any queries, feel free to post. I will answer to my best knowledge.

Let me do an intro...

I'm Andy. Very short, small sized guy. Before building up a decent physique, (social)life was kinda pathetic. Asked 10 girls out, 9 will say no. The one who said yes, will look like monster or teletubby.

Too bored and no dates during Poly(after NS), started walking into gym since it doesn't need any dates. Started seeing good results, went more often. From once every other week, eventually trained 5 times a week. Took part in bodybuilding contests, had great fun.

Life has changed since stepping into gym almost 10yrs back.

Most importantly, confidence was boosted, spirit lifted, body feels strong and young. I love it.

I want to share this goodness with people. That's what keeps me going in this job. Not many can tahan a job that requires long hours and no guaranteed income.

Since we're mostly MEN here, I hope you guys take good care of your bodies. You take care of your body, it will give you lots of happiness that money can't buy.
    I only got 1 shape is no shape

Leave a comment:

• A-Rexboy
    replied
    Originally posted by PJBerri View Post
    Hey guys,

Opened this one to talk about getting in shape. Any queries, feel free to post. I will answer to my best knowledge.

Let me do an intro...

I'm Andy. Very short, small sized guy. Before building up a decent physique, (social)life was kinda pathetic. Asked 10 girls out, 9 will say no. The one who said yes, will look like monster or teletubby.

Too bored and no dates during Poly(after NS), started walking into gym since it doesn't need any dates. Started seeing good results, went more often. From once every other week, eventually trained 5 times a week. Took part in bodybuilding contests, had great fun.

Life has changed since stepping into gym almost 10yrs back.

Most importantly, confidence was boosted, spirit lifted, body feels strong and young. I love it.

I want to share this goodness with people. That's what keeps me going in this job. Not many can tahan a job that requires long hours and no guaranteed income.

Since we're mostly MEN here, I hope you guys take good care of your bodies. You take care of your body, it will give you lots of happiness that money can't buy.
    Well done man

Leave a comment:

• Shinsengumi
    replied
    In mornings still follow routine from army days , up at o dark thirty push ups , sit ups , 5 mile run . Evenings alternate between practice iajutsu and taiji . As to eating .... if it doesnt move to fast its on the menu . Other than steel pins in knee and ankle from parachute accident in army and bit of shrapnel in lower back still in excellent shape .

Take care of your body and it will take care of you.

Leave a comment:

• fortune4d
    replied
    Originally posted by forest_time View Post
    Best way to slim down is not just exercising, its also about the food intake. Read from somewhere that refrain sugar and oily food will see food results.
    Agree, its all about intake.
    Food intake should be in moderation Not Deprivation.
    Add in slice lemon water to wash away fats

Leave a comment:

• bigbig
    replied
    Agreed dat food intake is more impt than exercising..

Got a fren lost 30 kg in 3 mths simply by following a super duper strict diet..

10% exercise..

Leave a comment:

• forest_time
    replied
    Best way to slim down is not just exercising, its also about the food intake. Read from somewhere that refrain sugar and oily food will see food results.

Leave a comment:

• newie_77
    replied
    Best would be to engage a trainer for personalise training as all our body and endurance level are different. I had tried going gym on my own but not able to do much difference although it does slim down my waistline.

Leave a comment:

• zhleez
    replied
    Originally posted by ThirtyEight View Post
    Same here! 😭
    To get 6-pack, your body fat needs to go below 10%.

Leave a comment:

• cyndichin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• James10
    replied
    Originally posted by bladers1 View Post
    Can anyone share their diet meal plans?

Trying to lose some weight..is it true when we lose weight we lose water and not fat??
    Try eating clean food for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not to eat anything after 8pm.

When I say clean food, it means food that is cooked in the most simplest form, either steamed, grilled or baked. Only take complex carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes -> no fried rice or noodles). Do this consistently (with 1-1.5 cheat day on weekends) and I guarantee you will see results.

Example of my diet plan:
    chicken breast + brown rice + broccoli + carrots + corn + eggs
    salmon + sweet potatoes + broccoli + asparagus + eggs
    pan fried fish fillet + brown rice + cauliflower + carrots + eggs
    boiled fish soup noodles + extra fish + extra vege + eggs
    lei ca (thunder tea rice) + chicken breast (no sauce, no oil)

Leave a comment:

• 3echo
    replied
    Having tried UP band and MI band, I prefer the latter. Cheaper + better battery life.

Leave a comment:

• KBlade
    replied
    Anyone here uses activity tracker? Any recommendation?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X