No announcement yet.

Epl 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree, Mark, Man C is the main thread. The managers try to be diplomatic in saying there are 6 or 7 teams that could win the league, but it looks to me a 3-horse run among Arsenal, Man C and Chelsea.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Liverpool huat ah!!!

Comment

• Liverpool 5 - 1 Arsenal
        Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle
        Norwich 0 - 0 Man City

6 points now separates the top 4 teams

1) Chelsea 56
        2) Arsenal 55
        3) Man City 54
        4) Liverpool 50

let's see how the rest of the season progress.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• you will never walk alone

Comment

• Thought I should put an end to this thread since I started it...

...What-a-season!

A season filled with twists and turns (The Sunday Times had these well-covered), a season with lot of records been smashed, including the unwanted "record breaking" home losses of Man U to a few lesser teams, and its unprecedential from-champion-to-7th place decline.

The last match day wasn't one of the most exciting one for sure (except for Man C fans), but in the end the best team won the title. My only qualm with Man C winning the league, is not about the oil money but that it again vindicates the decision of the ex-gunners (particularly Samir Nasri)

Of all the stats, the most interesting for me is not the number of goals scored or the miracle escape from the bottom for Sunderland, but the fact that Arsenal lead the table for 128 days (i.e. about half the season) but ended up 4th, while the eventual champion Man C was only on top of the table for 15 days. Isn't that what we have witnessed and experienced over and over again in sports, and sometimes in life? It's not about how you start, but how you end.

Thank you and goodbye, Singtel mio tv...oh wait, I have another match the FA cup final to catch...
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• It was a good season but it was a pity that Liverpool did not win the league title. For the neutrals, we would have love to see Gerard win a champions medal

Comment

• [QUOTE=lohbros;909256]It was a good season but it was a pity that Liverpool did no

Poor Gerard. Might not have a chance to lift the champion medal afterall...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X