nightmare renovation contractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all come to gtg. coffee on me. peace.

why I like sg-roc. all member share their expertise in the field to advice fellow member. no matter what watch u own. all share in the community spirit. thank you all for making this forum another home for me.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Go all the way to the press....write in to various newspapers to make sure their name is in the open mah....at least it will make the management know that thuggish behaviours and threats dun work as well as they have imagine to be...

Running a business must have proper business ethics and methods mah....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        Go all the way to the press....write in to various newspapers to make sure their name is in the open mah....at least it will make the management know that thuggish behaviours and threats dun work as well as they have imagine to be...

Running a business must have proper business ethics and methods mah....
        bro,u forget bout the power of www.stomp.com.sg. hehe
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

hehehehe....me old school type mah...lol...getting old liao...lol...btw do come out for kopi leh....u got 1 russian 'veg' at my home...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            hehehehe....me old school type mah...lol...getting old liao...lol...btw do come out for kopi leh....u got 1 russian 'veg' at my home...
            no problem.in the mean time u help me to take care of that mafia 1st.
            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

LOL...in good hands Boss...no worries...hehehehehe......kopi my treat when we next meet up ar....

Comment

My whole family are mostly in this line... Dad used to be a contractor. 99% they see you're new weds and supposed it's your first renovation then wanna eat you. Somemore it's the first time you accept their quote to do up a house. They got the "this one confirm bao jiak" mentality liao... I feel for you. Hope everything is resolved peacefully for you.
                'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

thanks. before start. already told contractor that I have finished 5 renovation. besides me not newly wed. that is why no judge a book from cover. forgot to add, contractor got tt gmt iic, ap safari, Pam 104, fm master banker. drive Lexus. each job earn how much commission.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Bro triton. Can pm me the name of the company n contractor? My dad gg to sign contract with a company n also cant find any reviews on that company online. Scare later ish same one than jia lak

Thanks in advance.
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      thanks. before start. already told contractor that I have finished 5 renovation. besides me not newly wed. that is why no judge a book from cover. forgot to add, contractor got tt gmt iic, ap safari, Pam 104, fm master banker. drive Lexus. each job earn how much commission.
                      So in the end the guy got fix everything for you? If leave bits and pieces here and there not done properly.... The feeling is damn tl one.
                      'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

u check out the link in my first post.
                        Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        Bro triton. Can pm me the name of the company n contractor? My dad gg to sign contract with a company n also cant find any reviews on that company online. Scare later ish same one than jia lak

Thanks in advance.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

yes. all done.

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
                          So in the end the guy got fix everything for you? If leave bits and pieces here and there not done properly.... The feeling is damn tl one.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

thanks to the forum member who went down with me today to see the company. he also cannot understand why need to resort to such tactics. on advice by some forum member, i will be install a wireless camera.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Deal with contractor = vomit blood

take it easy my friend....

Comment

Sorry to hear of your bad experience Triton.

Never mind, put it down to bad experience. I prefer to use the same people I know even though it may cost a bit more. Better all round for piece of mind.

If they threaten you or your family again, you can always round up a number of us ROC members to all gather at their premises too! You have their address too you know.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X