No announcement yet.

Some 10 weird questions people asked and answers when buying watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any number is fine as long as it the watch I want.

Comment

any number doesn't matter for me too....

Comment

888 how?

Comment

agreed

Comment

Lol so true

Comment

This is funny

Comment

mine is on the buyer.. we agree on the price of the watch and when i say meet him at rolex service center or any watch dealer to verify the watch. he say he is busy .. going to fly off soon .. no time and say buying in this ROC forum is based on trust. so i just ignore him. zz its not night market selling watch lei.. we talking thousand $$ here..
                After dat i still see him in here posting his rolex for sale for few weeks.. hmm thought he should fly off liao.. anyway he just sold the watch.. hope the guy/girl buying from him really check. just my thoughts only.no wish to bad mouth anyone.

Comment

All sorts of people in the world... just take these as entertainment and ignore them when they pop up

Comment

Its probably very common if you sell items online. There will always be lowballers, rude pple and pple who try their luck and time wasters.
                    Read the carouhell stuff, some are really funny though.

Comment

• Enjoyed reading this one. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Help AP Verify

hello bro/sis
                        anyone out there know the cost for sending to AP to AP Centre at Liat tower for verification?
                        I call and ask give me different information? and normally how long it take for verify?

Comment

• A dealer once told me, he received some enquiries on his Rolex watches. This particular fussy guy often called to ask the watches he is selling whether the crown is facing up? meaning must be straight when fully tightened.
                          The dealer is pissed, is this guy buying a watch for its accuracy, conditions or buying a ' novelty watch' for show case only?

He said this guy should go hour glass and ask the salesman to takeout all their watches and lined one by one for him to see and choose!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing....

very interesting observations

Comment

• thanks for sharing. looking to make my first purchase soon.

Comment

• I am guilty of the " reserve for me cause i overseas one" for one of the times i wanted to buy a watch.. haha!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X