No announcement yet.

Some 10 weird questions people asked and answers when buying watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone once asked me when I was selling my Sinn UX "Don't you know quartz watch are worthless?" and then offered me $700... More than 50% off the price I listed for sale... Then told me how much he knows luxury watches and how he has so many watches he keeps some in oil drums... Call me during office hour somemore. Waste my time.

Comment

• I have encounter buyer saying he got not enough money..can top up with his silverware e.g forks and spoons?? I fell off my chair laughing for half an hour...haha

Comment

• On a different subject, I tend to notice for the sales threads here, sellers do not post photos of the watches they are selling. I believe visual illustration works better than textual description.

Comment

• i encountered some after price agreed they vanished in thin air

Comment

• Interesting read!

Comment

• I have encountered some where they offer a ridiculous price by claiming "not sure of the market". Duh...what is the internet for?

Comment

• Interesting thread to read. Some buyers are really polite and prompt to reply but some are really time wasters. Especially those who request to meet up to deal then after touch touch see see the watch, tell you this model not the one I really want.

Comment

• Are people so lame here??

Comment

• I felt very sorry for this buyer who expressed interest in a few hundred dollar watch, dragged the deal and then said lost money at mahjong and lowballed an amount. Pathetic imho.
                    elusive

Comment

• Quiteamusing

Comment

• Originally posted by arch2magi View Post
                        Quiteamusing
                        Wah then typically how long does it take to sell a watch??

Comment

• Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                          "s" low balling. Sounds familiar .
                          Didn't track but think I saw some before.

If I m selling at 10k I will welcome $50 discount and sell off earlier.
                          Haha. but it is just irritating that someone is asking for the $50 discount. Who knows - he may be asking for another small discount the next time you all meet up to close.

Comment

• Haha up for a good evening laugh

Comment

• really have a good time reading

Comment

• Buying Rolex is an investment, thus I felt it is understandable to ask more questions just to be assured.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X