No announcement yet.

Food Review : Chicken Rice in SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katong Shopping Centre is good. Generous portion.

Comment

• I prefer Meiling St Chicken rice. de hawker center one.

Comment

• tian tian chicken rice at maxwell, my favourite.

Comment

• Personally like katong shopping centre basement too. Sometimes tian tian rice very mushy

Comment

• actually can try tian shui chicken rice. at tanglin halt road. the chilli WOW! chicken was real nice.
            rice not tat best.

Comment

• The chicken rice at Bukit Merah Hawker Centre always have a very long queue. It's definitely one of the best I have ever tasted. The rice is fragrant and the chilli is the best! You will definitely return to the stall after you have tasted it.

Comment

• my vote goes to Lee Fun Nam Kee Chicken Rice in TPY lorong 4

love their white and soy sauce chicken

Comment

• My favt is at bedok 85 market hidden gem alot much better den tian tian

Comment

• TFF (Tong Fong Fatt) branch at bedok camp hawker centre. Cheap and good

Comment

• chicken rice(white).....ang sua market,redhill market.
                      2 thumbs up.....super long queue.....

Comment

• I ate at Tian Tian Chicken Rice at Maxwell Road a few years back on my first visit to Singapore and it was awesome. I went back a few weeks ago and it wasn't quite as good as I remembered, not quite as flavorful. A co-worker has taken me to a place called Kampong Chicken Rice (I think...) that's a few minutes drive from the Ang Mo Kio MRT station and it was awesome. Quick google search - I think it's the one on Upper Thomson road.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayyang81 View Post
                          TFF (Tong Fong Fatt) branch at bedok camp hawker centre. Cheap and good
                          TFF at Ghim Moh is ok becos the Q is always there & no cut up chicken parts laying around waiting for customer. How can we have fresh & juicy meat when all already cut up with all the essence dripping away. Just imaging our humid whether can do to the exposed meat(not well done).

PS imo: Good white chicken rice - Skin is springy, the whole thigh portion you can still see the gelatin(jelly like)beneath the skin.
                          Beat way to eat - With the bone & skin intact, de-bone will only make the meat soggy.
                          If happen to be around, there is 1 at Chinatown complex beside satay stall, cheap n good, $19/bird, I eat half a bird every Saturday, you might not eat others after trying this unknown stall.
                          Last edited by luvtime; 23-09-14, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Look for Master Chef Sunny ... His stall is at Beach Rd Food Centre ... Basement ... The Best in Town!!!

Comment

• My fav is still the Hananiese Chicken Rice at Jurong East St 31 market.

Comment

• The one at chomp chomp is excellent!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X