No announcement yet.

Bangkok thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go there low profile... no flashy watches just casio =) haha. Btw, Bangkok has gd tailor made shirts.. when i go there i make about 5-7 shirts per trip. haha.

Comment

• Those not been to BKK for some time, new shopping mall for guys at Terminal 21. Not those varieties in platinum mall, MBK etc.

Comment

• also don't miss nana hotel for best tomyam and thai kwayteow , night shopping and pole dancing next street

Comment

• Anyone coming to Bangkok can look me up/pm me. Can bring u guys around on whatever u want to look for. No ridiculous, touristy places where they chop u big time. Can recommend good hotels as well. Bring u go eat real Thai food, cheap and good. NO charge on my side. Maybe just buy a few bottles of Maggi chilli sauce for me 'cuz they dun have it here, hehe.
          Last edited by cnconline; 12-12-12, 09:37 PM. Reason: add more info

Comment

• Don think BKK is a good place to shop for watches.... Hk would be good and safer too... BKK is defintely good food and shopping...

Comment

• Originally posted by sportee View Post
              Don think BKK is a good place to shop for watches.... Hk would be good and safer too... BKK is defintely good food and shopping...
              No lah, who comes to Bangkok to buy watches. Bangkok more expensive....but pple do come here to sell watches.

Comment

• anyway, beware of taxis bringing u to makan places, kana chop really badd last week, sianz

Comment

• Thailand is very fun place. I work in Singapore now as just relocated from Thailand. So no place is perfect but you should enjoy your holidays. Thai folks are hospitable and food and scenery is nice. Good shopping and lots to do. always suggest folks to take a Muay Thai fight in as good fun.

Comment

• Bangkok!? Not forgetting the massages besides shopping!

Well.. for watches.. sometimes u get to see good vintage deals.. Guess luck plays a part!http://www.sg-roc.com/images/smilies/pray.gif

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Just got bitten by the Panerai bug so since I am now in BKK, I decided to go find some aftermarket straps. The Panerai store directed me to the 4th floor of CentralWorld Siam where there are a few shops that deal with them. One of them is called Papaya...

The prices range around the 3,500baht, but honestly, I felt that the quality of the strap & buckle isn't quite that fantastic. I would rather pay a bit more to get the straps & buckles online made by the more well-renowned strapmakers or even the Thai Paneristi Market forum.

Been in BKK for quite a while on holidays, can't wait to come back home to Singapore!

Cheers all.

Comment

• Enjoy yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                          Enjoy yourself
                          Haha! Too much already! Pocket one big hole!

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            he will complain later but at the end, just tok tok only

agreed!

Comment

• MBK has a few stores selling Panerai watches but no sure how genuine the watch is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinsyeo View Post
                                MBK has a few stores selling Panerai watches but no sure how genuine the watch is.
                                Just avoid any shops with people/Europeans crowding the shops. Most looking for fakes.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X