Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As mentioned yesterday "LOG IN AND LOG OUT EVERY DAY A FEW TIMES'.
    should get 10 points daily for the daily "LOG IN AND LOG OUT" ?

???????

Originally posted by triton View Post
    did you log out of your device?

also the login points is only given ONCE per day.

i am still receiving points

Comment

• also i mentioned that points is only awarded ONCE per day despite you do multiple log in and out in post number 105

honestly i do not know what are you talking about.

you have been awarded points for the past 6 days at least.

previously you said that you make a vote but points were not awarded. but when i access your account and perform the task of voting, it shows that it can be done.

your claims of you not being awarded points for log in it TOTALLY BASELESS. please refer to the system log that shows that points are awarded on all the days you login especially on days 1, 4, 10, 15 days ago.

if you have any more issues with the rewards points, please take a video of the process you are doing followed by a screen shot of your points system like i do and post it to support your claims. your kind understanding and co-operation is very much appreciated.

Originally posted by Derick View Post
      Hi Mod,
      I`ve been log in and log out a few times every day since the first day I joint this club.
      Why sometime don`t receive any points for daily log in ?
      1 day ago + 0 point.
      4 day ago + 0 point.
      10 day ago + 0 point.
      15 day ago + 0 point.
      And that is not all ,,,,,,,, .

?????????
      As mentioned yesterday "LOG IN AND LOG OUT EVERY DAY A FEW TIMES'.
      should get 10 points daily for the daily "LOG IN AND LOG OUT" ?

???????
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Ok this one is a serious question not a joke...Will there be any supplier/merchandiser that is willing to convert members' redeemed points into donation to some charities, like what some banks are doing?
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• If you reply 1 or 2 days after my post, you should adjust the date.
          Just open your eyes and find the missing days.
          Maybe to you this is the best system and will not go wrong.
          I am ok with or without points.
          100 sorry if my problem is "sensitive" to fixed.

Thanks Mod (Rules maker)

Wish you have a nice weekend.

Originally posted by triton View Post
          also i mentioned that points is only awarded ONCE per day despite you do multiple log in and out in post number 105

honestly i do not know what are you talking about.

you have been awarded points for the past 6 days at least.

previously you said that you make a vote but points were not awarded. but when i access your account and perform the task of voting, it shows that it can be done.

your claims of you not being awarded points for log in it TOTALLY BASELESS. please refer to the system log that shows that points are awarded on all the days you login especially on days 1, 4, 10, 15 days ago.

if you have any more issues with the rewards points, please take a video of the process you are doing followed by a screen shot of your points system like i do and post it to support your claims. your kind understanding and co-operation is very much appreciated.

Comment

• you posted your feedback on 13/03/2014 @ 1014pm aka 2214 hours.

my responses to you were dated 14/03/2014 timed @ 0820, 0928 and 1059 hours. i believe i responded within 24 hours and not 1 or 2 days after your posts as you claimed.

based on your post number 104, you stated the 1 day ago, 4 days ago, 10 days ago and 15 days ago @ your time of post dated 13/03/2014. i have worked out the days you claimed that you did not received any points for login. i indicated the dates in the picture as follows. (please refer to screen shot below).

now, based on the post where i stated you were awarded points on 14/03/2014, i also indicated the dates in the pictures as follows (please refer to screen shot below)

the dates you claimed that you were not awarded points is not true based on the system which i worked out the dates.

please advised if the dates i indicated in both pictures are wrong. i believe i have opened my eyes and did not find the days as you claimed in post number 104

thank you.

If you reply 1 or 2 days after my post, you should adjust the date.
            Just open your eyes and find the missing days.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• kindly note that not all system are fault free. there will be glitches here and there. as such the forum seeks your kind understanding in providing more information such as screen shots so that we can work on the issue raised.

based on your claims, there is no problem to fixed since the system indicated that you were awarded the points. as mentioned before, if you are comfortable with me having access to your account to verify that you DID NOT received any points on those dates that you mentioned.

thank you for your kind understanding.

Maybe to you this is the best system and will not go wrong.
              I am ok with or without points.
              100 sorry if my problem is "sensitive" to fixed.

Thanks Mod (Rules maker)

Wish you have a nice weekend.

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

• me using Macbook Air, and the point system seems to be sometime adding 10 points and sometime don't, after login. even it over a day.

Comment

• Finally someone having the same technical problem with me..
                  Perhaps you will get the same reply as my.

Originally posted by mervyn.yeo View Post
                  me using Macbook Air, and the point system seems to be sometime adding 10 points and sometime don't, after login. even it over a day.

Comment

• if you did not log in and log out, then it would not capture.

kindly log out.
                    clear your cache.

also do you login using multiple platforms such as laptop, mobile devices and tablets?

if you do, please log out each session.

Originally posted by mervyn.yeo View Post
                    me using Macbook Air, and the point system seems to be sometime adding 10 points and sometime don't, after login. even it over a day.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

• Accidentally redeemed something 3 mins ago. How huh?

Comment

• not sure if this is already raised or expected but when you are auto login you are not earning rewards since you are already login?

Comment

• Time to buy a PC

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X