Bell & Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
    i was at Top Hour (Lucky Plaza) yesterday...and was looking at some TT Datejust rollies.... hehehe the minute i slapped on the watches... the boss was sooo frank..hehehe he said not nice lar...for my big wrist..hehehe so there goes of my dreams of wearing watches below 40mm....
    i agree. my wrist is also big. so smaller watch size looks weird. that is why my breitling watch is on my wife's wrist
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      if can get good discount then is value for money. if my friend really wants, maybe will ask u for kind assistance, can?
      sure......but must be serious buyer ya?....cos i have refered many pple to dickson...but last minute...let go aeroplane on me..sigh... so i will only refer for those who are willing to do walk in with me....
      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

ok. what color is ur skin tone? this will affect the choice of colors of watch case. like my skin tone is on the darker side, im left with limited choices of color dials.
        i'm on the lighter coloured side....

Comment

i agree. my wrist is also big. so smaller watch size looks weird. that is why my breitling watch is on my wife's wrist
          hmn i thought breitling watches are huge too?? hmnn how big is your wrist exactly? mine is about 7.6 to 7.8 inches.... and when i tried any sports series of rollies...esp sub...no need to adjustment at all..just fit nicely..hehehe

Comment

i'm on the lighter coloured side....
            Light colour skin shld go well with a darker colour case . Moreover the strap is also black. You looking for new or pre-owned one?

Came across one in Yahoo. Not sure if this is what you eyeing?

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Be...C%29:248486654
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
              Light colour skin shld go well with a darker colour case . Moreover the strap is also black. You looking for new or pre-owned one?

Came across one in Yahoo. Not sure if this is what you eyeing?

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Be...C%29:248486654
              thanks for the link bro...saw it sometime ago... but i'm looking for brand new one.... my lobang at dickson watches can give me good discount..heheh

anyway i'm looking at the 46mm by 46mm one...non chrono lar..prefer a very basic dial.... cheers...

Comment

thanks for the link bro...saw it sometime ago... but i'm looking for brand new one.... my lobang at dickson watches can give me good discount..heheh

anyway i'm looking at the 46mm by 46mm one...non chrono lar..prefer a very basic dial.... cheers...
                No problem bro. Have fun hunting for your new watch . No worries about what we say. More importantly, if you really like the watch, get it. You're the one wearing it after all, not us

Comment

No problem bro. Have fun hunting for your new watch . No worries about what we say. More importantly, if you really like the watch, get it. You're the one wearing it after all, not us
                  heh... hope can get one by next week... anyway the forum is for members to share their views and experience....all views and experience is greatly appreciated....cheers.....

Comment

heh... hope can get one by next week... anyway the forum is for members to share their views and experience....all views and experience is greatly appreciated....cheers.....
                    Looking forward to see your wrist shots man. Be sure to take pic for sharing

Comment

I prefer the basic dial one as well. The chrono models for this watch makes it kinda too complicated. btw, the basic dial for the 42mm one and the 46 mm one got some differences hor. 42mm one got date, no locking crown. 46mm one no date, got locking crown. The 46mm big date version look very nice too.
                      Submariner 14060
                      Breitling Colt Auto II
                      Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                      Bell & Ross BR03-92
                      MM20

Comment

sure......but must be serious buyer ya?....cos i have refered many pple to dickson...but last minute...let go aeroplane on me..sigh... so i will only refer for those who are willing to do walk in with me....
                        yes. understood what u saying. happened to me a few times when ask about pricing. check on pricing. arrange the watch to be reserved. last min decided not to.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

hmn i thought breitling watches are huge too?? hmnn how big is your wrist exactly? mine is about 7.6 to 7.8 inches.... and when i tried any sports series of rollies...esp sub...no need to adjustment at all..just fit nicely..hehehe
                          this is the breitling i have

think is 38/40 mm

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Looking forward to see your wrist shots man. Be sure to take pic for sharing
                            will do... cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                              I prefer the basic dial one as well. The chrono models for this watch makes it kinda too complicated. btw, the basic dial for the 42mm one and the 46 mm one got some differences hor. 42mm one got date, no locking crown. 46mm one no date, got locking crown. The 46mm big date version look very nice too.
                              oh is it?? heheh guess me really into 'large' watches nowadays.... heheh

Comment

yes. understood what u saying. happened to me a few times when ask about pricing. check on pricing. arrange the watch to be reserved. last min decided not to.
                                ya lor....can you imagine...after a while hor.... it seemed like i'm not true to my words.... hehehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X