No announcement yet.

Anyone else like SEIKOs...????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh 4get abt tis Seiko 3E35 diver NOS...

Comment

• Originally posted by aiken74 View Post
      Oh 4get abt tis Seiko 3E35 diver NOS...

wanna flip? :lol:
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
        wanna flip? :lol:
        U jokin man...Serious U keen meh???

Comment

• illusion84 is official a seiko nut now.....u wouldn't want to know how many seiko he bought over the past 2 months.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            illusion84 is official a seiko nut now.....u wouldn't want to know how many seiko he bought over the past 2 months.
            My guess as 12pcs n above...lol

Comment

• hi guys, any recommendations on where's the best place (ie best discount) for seikos?
              if better is possible, good is not enough

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                illusion84 is official a seiko nut now.....u wouldn't want to know how many seiko he bought over the past 2 months.
                Let me guess ... nine .. ?

Originally posted by Billabonkers View Post
                hi guys, any recommendations on where's the best place (ie best discount) for seikos?
                The Bencoolen? Mustafa Centre?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• just to share my seikos,orients and citizens.All jap watch.Feel free to ask me for the model if u're unsure of the model numbers.

Comment

• 累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

Comment

• 累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

Comment

• Very nice seiko 'SINN'......must get one of these myself.......

Comment

• Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                          Very nice seiko 'SINN'......must get one of these myself.......
                          has just been discon,so get it fast before the price jumps.
                          Last edited by CFC; 06-10-11, 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

has just been discon,so get it fast before the price jumps.
                            moi ex-spork say hi...

IMHO maybe the price will not increase that fast...coz it is using 4R15 movt which still avaiable in other model...

Comment

• Originally posted by aiken74 View Post
                              moi ex-spork say hi...

IMHO maybe the price will not increase that fast...coz it is using 4R15 movt which still avaiable in other model...
                              according to other overseas forum,amazon and etc had increase the price at least 70% onwards.and places like twinkle out of stock liao.have to order and will little discount liao.

Comment

according to other overseas forum,amazon and etc had increase the price at least 70% onwards.and places like twinkle out of stock liao.have to order and will little discount liao.
                                My goodness...up by 70% (Kill ppl put fire), k2 Bo stock??

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X