Watch Authentication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetmoments View Post
    You can try to send the watch for servicing..
    yeah, send the watch for servicing / checks... then if it's genuine, they won't say anything and return the watch to you... and it's (usually) FOC...
    PAM 312
    Rolex 116710LN
    Omega Seamaster Pro Ceramic
    Maurice Lacroix Pontos Réserve de Marche

Comment

Originally posted by fabiaN__ View Post
      yeah, send the watch for servicing / checks... then if it's genuine, they won't say anything and return the watch to you... and it's (usually) FOC...
      Sounds like a plan. Seems then the only thing left is to confirm with seller. Only issue is how long is the wait before they say need servicing, etc? a few days or can get back same day?

Comment

Originally posted by digital View Post
        Sounds like a plan. Seems then the only thing left is to confirm with seller. Only issue is how long is the wait before they say need servicing, etc? a few days or can get back same day?
        hi did u get an answer as to how long they tell u? Planning to buy a watch that is still under warranty can i go in and act blur say my watch running abit slow can help to check ?

Comment

Hi, just bought a PAM320, seems authentic to me and the power reserve indicator behind works - but still wish to send it for authentication. Anyone knows who does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilb View Post
            Hi, just bought a PAM320, seems authentic to me and the power reserve indicator behind works - but still wish to send it for authentication. Anyone knows who does it?
            I think several watch shops/companies provide this service. Off my mind, I can think of JW Watch at International Plaza and Top Hour at Lucky Plaza. You may also wish to enquire with Chuan Watch at Golden Landmark and Bronze Age at Chinatown area.

Good luck
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

don't recall Chuan Watch provides authentication service

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              I think several watch shops/companies provide this service. Off my mind, I can think of JW Watch at International Plaza and Top Hour at Lucky Plaza. You may also wish to enquire with Chuan Watch at Golden Landmark and Bronze Age at Chinatown area.

Good luck
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Good luck
                That's why I mentioned to check with them.

And why I thought they may be able to do it because I saw it personally that Henry (the boss) managed to identify a fake watch brought in by a watch dealer for cleaning/polishing, some years back, while I was inside the shop. He was very pro; experienced.
                Last edited by Oceanklassik; 09-05-18, 09:42 AM.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

good info.
                  Rolex is world-famous for its performance and reliability. Discover Rolex luxury watches on the Official Rolex Website.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X