No announcement yet.

Panerai servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the authorized agents for panerai in Singapore?

Comment

Richemont?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

definitely go back to panerai center
        no doubt

Comment

Called the boutique today for servicing and they quoted $1000 for full servicing and takes up to a month.... Personally I think it is really expensive, but has anyone done it with them?

What are the other alternatives?

Comment

Originally posted by Saggice View Post
            Called the boutique today for servicing and they quoted $1000 for full servicing and takes up to a month.... Personally I think it is really expensive, but has anyone done it with them?

What are the other alternatives?

Care to share what Pam is yours?

For the price they quote, I believe your Pam has an inhouse movement which is the standard pricing for Panerai and servicing period of a month is reasonable compared to last time where some took 8 weeks (2 months).

I can't help you with alternatives as non of the Pams I had, now and then, are with the inhouse movement (maybe the next one 562 or 590) and I am not sure if there is any 3rd party watch repairer that can service them.

However, there might be some bros here who knows some good lobang for 3rd party watch repairers who can work on Pams inhouse movements.

Only concern I have is, do they have parts if it need replacement?

'It ain't how hard you hit;
            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

For servicing, you have to go back to Panerai Ion Boutique as Richemont no longer entertains walk ins for services (authentication/servicing) and accessories purchases.

The boutique staff will take in your watch and let their watch guy who is station there to check with the problems and give you an estimation on the cost and servicing period.

If its just a routine servicing, they will just take in your watch for you and quote you servicing price excluding any parts which need to be replace.

Once your watch has been repaired/serviced, they will call you to collect your watch back at the boutique.

Comment

Originally posted by litost View Post
                Hi Bros,

I recently encountered a prob with my Pam.

I was winding it up (prob 50+ winds) and then proceeded to adjust the time.
                But when I'm done adjusting the time, I tried to push back the crown, but there is no 'click' sound.

So now, with the crown pushed in, it is still in time-adjustment mode and not in winding mode.
                The seconds hand is still moving, but the hour hand does not move, and I cant wind it up anymore.

Is there something wrong with the spring mechanism of the crown or something?

Anyone encountered the same prob?

Is your problem sorted out? Interested to know what's the issue and the outcome.

Hope everything works out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                  Will richemont service any pam as long as it's genuine right?

Yes they will. Even when the warranty is long over, they will service it as long as its genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                    Care to share what Pam is yours?

For the price they quote, I believe your Pam has an inhouse movement which is the standard pricing for Panerai and servicing period of a month is reasonable compared to last time where some took 8 weeks (2 months).

I can't help you with alternatives as non of the Pams I had, now and then, are with the inhouse movement (maybe the next one 562 or 590) and I am not sure if there is any 3rd party watch repairer that can service them.

However, there might be some bros here who knows some good lobang for 3rd party watch repairers who can work on Pams inhouse movements.

Only concern I have is, do they have parts if it need replacement?
                    Thanks Bro.

I actually only enquire the servicing pricing and time through a phone call and they told me its $1K for full servicing and $600 for maintenance, I did not even tell them which PAM I am going to service. However I am thinking of servicing my 305 which is yes an in house movement. =)

Comment

my fren should able to service your watch at fraction of panerai charging with same quality, procedure and guarantee. he can service P9000, P2000, P3000 and ETA. PM me if you need further info.
                      Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                      Future - Geneva hallmark
                      Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
                        my fren should able to service your watch at fraction of panerai charging with same quality, procedure and guarantee. he can service P9000, P2000, P3000 and ETA. PM me if you need further info.
                        Interesting...replacement parts no problems bro?

Is it local (SG)?

Thanks.

Comment

My baby is about 2 years old. Should I send it back for health check plus servicing before warranty over?

Comment

You can try but if there is nothing wrong with the watch, they will not service anyway.
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
                              My baby is about 2 years old. Should I send it back for health check plus servicing before warranty over?
                              Warranty won't cover servicing? Only if something is wrong..

Comment

Bro, if it ain't broken don't fix it.

In general if your watch is performing real well, then don't send it in lah....

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X