Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlover View Post
    Bro, if it ain't broken don't fix it.

In general if your watch is performing real well, then don't send it in lah....
    Yes. You are right. Decided do nothing for now.

Comment

OMG someone please help me,

i just broke the glass of my pam 441 Ceramica *Q* Series

do you know how much the price?

do they have original glass of PAM 0441 ceramica q series.

thank you, appriciate it

Comment

OMG ! I believe Pam service center able to fix it. If no part locally, they will send your watch to HQ / import the part.

Comment

The sapphire glass cost about $500-$600 from Richemont including labour cost

Comment

Broken glass might also require a full service as glass chips/flakes/particles might have gotten into the movement and might have damaged or may damage the movement?

Comment

How much does it cost to do a servicing at richemont? I know if theres a need to change part the price will be higher...can those with exprience share it with. theres nothing wrong with my watch just wanna send it for servicing to prolong the lifespan.... (for pam 113)

Comment

Originally posted by Watchlover2 View Post
                Anyone encountered with their Pam (no quick set date function) 's hour hand coming loose after keep winding the hour hand to to the correct date ? Was winding mine 24 � 15 times as my date was off by 15 days and guess what, it came loose (doesn'thave the click feel.when changing from 1 hr to the next).
                Watch is 2yrs + ....I read in the warranty booklet, that manufacturing defect is covered for lifetime.
                Do.you guys think I can use this clause to claim ?

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                Is it 312 k series??
                @Watchlover2 @clocking - I recently had the same problem with my PAM 328. Watch has been hibernating inside a watch box (not winder) for more than a month and when I finally decided to use it, after a few turns to set the date, I couldn't feel/hear the "clicking" sound. In addition, I have noticed that the hour hand always gets stuck @ the 11 'o clock and the date midway when it's about to change date to the following day when it's running.

Any advice on what you did with your PAMs and how much did it cost you to have it serviced?
                Went to ION the other week, and they said they have to diagnose first the problem and quoted my roughly 1k+. Understand that they have to inspect the watch first, but just want to get an idea on the problem and the cost.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Comment

Depends on the complication. I serviced one watch this year with a date complication and it cost around 700. I then serviced another watch the following month with a date, PR, GMT, complication and it was around 1.1k if I recall correctly.

And this is beyond aesthetical changes like replacing the crystal which is 360.

Comment

Originally posted by chuggets View Post
                    Depends on the complication. I serviced one watch this year with a date complication and it cost around 700. I then serviced another watch the following month with a date, PR, GMT, complication and it was around 1.1k if I recall correctly.

And this is beyond aesthetical changes like replacing the crystal which is 360.
                    Agreed. I told my friends p5000 cheap when come to servicing.

Comment

Does anyone know how much to change the glass?

Comment

Originally posted by Simpsons View Post
                        Does anyone know how much to change the glass?
                        My mistake, just saw that it is at $360. Is it at Richmont?

Comment

If you are referring to walking straight in to Richemont for a glass repair or change, I don't think you can do that. You will have to send the watch in through a local AD or Panerai boutique (at ION). IIRC, Richemont had stopped to accept direct customer walk-ins some years back.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Local Ad such as JW, Chuan etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Simpsons View Post
                              Local Ad such as JW, Chuan etc?
                              No. I mean the Panerai Boutique at ION, Sincere Watch at Ngee Ann City and Marina Bay Sands, The Hour Glass at Knightsbridge and Tang Plaza, and Swiss Watch Gallery at Resorts World Sentosa.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Panerai watch servicing are available at panerai ion boutique. They have resident watch maker which will perform the service at panerai Ion.

The actual technician work place is behind the big panerai clock inside the boutique. You can request the sales associate to show you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X