No announcement yet.

Pam 312

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think u hav alot of collections...care to share some pics with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
      I think u hav alot of collections...care to share some pics with us?
      Okie.
      Will put all my babies together for a photoshoot when I am back from my trip.
      Going Europe to get more babies.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
        Okie.
        Will put all my babies together for a photoshoot when I am back from my trip.
        Going Europe to get more babies.
        so envious
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

All the different sizes of straps makes me giddy.. any dummy guide to straps for pam312?
          You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Does the 312 come with a COSC cert?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
              more info abt original panerai strap is here:

http://www.paneraisource.com/buckles_straps.shtml

for aftermarket strap......it is here:

http://www.paneraisource.com/aftermarket_straps.shtml

hope this help.
              Wow thanks bro!
              You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

HI all,

I am looking to buy my first panerai pam 312. Been on wait list with one local AD.
                Recently keep seeing sellers in forums selling the model much lower than local AD. These are buyers from overseas AD. probably taking advantage of the VAT refunds and selling for a profit . A few questions if anyone can help me...

1) Should I forget about my wait list at local AD and grab these pieces immediately at lower price and instant stock?

2) What are the things to look out for when trading with strangers on this forums?

3) Authentication shouldnt be a problem with this pam 312 since its a brand bew model???

4) warranty shoudnt be a problem with overeas AD correct? Do these comes with the credit card size warranty card. Is the warranty period 2 years for all panerais?

Sorry for asking so many questions..hope the experts here can help me own my first panerai.

TIA

Cheers

Comment

Ditch yourself off the waitlist, there are many collectors here who also experience difficulty getting the PAM312 from the ADs. It's true that grey dealers take advantage of currency fluctuations, AD discounts etc etc, afterall, they're in the business and they need to make a margin. I wouldn't really bother with the waiting game and just go grab a piece from the open market/grey dealers. Afterall, they're cheaper, but do make sure you do research on the watch before you get it.

I guess firstly, in this forum, you can take a look at their itrader ratings, and then importantly, buy the seller, not the watch. Recommended grey dealers are WatchArena, Hobbylink, Collector's Haven, Time Will Tell. These guys know their stuff and they deal with Panerai on a day to day basis. If you're trading with strangers in forums, just meet them at Richemont, pay an extra S$85 to get a peace of mind. However, do check if you're getting a complete set with all accessories, papers and boxes.

Warranty is no problem and it's 2 years from the date stated in the warranty card. Do not however present a blank undated warranty card as the service center will likely date it on the first day the series was first issued, and you can be shortchanged in terms of warranty coverage if this happens. Make sure there's a dealer's warranty stamp on the warranty card. And yes, it's a credit card sized warranty card.
                  "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by charlote View Post
                    HI all,

I am looking to buy my first panerai pam 312. Been on wait list with one local AD.
                    Recently keep seeing sellers in forums selling the model much lower than local AD. These are buyers from overseas AD. probably taking advantage of the VAT refunds and selling for a profit . A few questions if anyone can help me...

1) Should I forget about my wait list at local AD and grab these pieces immediately at lower price and instant stock?

2) What are the things to look out for when trading with strangers on this forums?

3) Authentication shouldnt be a problem with this pam 312 since its a brand bew model???

4) warranty shoudnt be a problem with overeas AD correct? Do these comes with the credit card size warranty card. Is the warranty period 2 years for all panerais?

Sorry for asking so many questions..hope the experts here can help me own my first panerai.

TIA

Cheers
                    actually waitlist should be less than 1 month. i went to cortina raffles city and was on waitlist for 312. they called me in less than 1 month but i told them i got another watch leow.

Comment

Pam 312 doesn't come with a warranty card as its a in-house movement production...
                      Correct me if i m wrong...
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                        Ditch yourself off the waitlist, there are many collectors here who also experience difficulty getting the PAM312 from the ADs. It's true that grey dealers take advantage of currency fluctuations, AD discounts etc etc, afterall, they're in the business and they need to make a margin. I wouldn't really bother with the waiting game and just go grab a piece from the open market/grey dealers. Afterall, they're cheaper, but do make sure you do research on the watch before you get it.

I guess firstly, in this forum, you can take a look at their itrader ratings, and then importantly, buy the seller, not the watch. Recommended grey dealers are WatchArena, Hobbylink, Collector's Haven, Time Will Tell. These guys know their stuff and they deal with Panerai on a day to day basis. If you're trading with strangers in forums, just meet them at Richemont, pay an extra S$85 to get a peace of mind. However, do check if you're getting a complete set with all accessories, papers and boxes.

Warranty is no problem and it's 2 years from the date stated in the warranty card. Do not however present a blank undated warranty card as the service center will likely date it on the first day the series was first issued, and you can be shortchanged in terms of warranty coverage if this happens. Make sure there's a dealer's warranty stamp on the warranty card. And yes, it's a credit card sized warranty card.
                        Thanks Destro for the comprehensive reply. Cleared most of my doubts

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                        actually waitlist should be less than 1 month. i went to cortina raffles city and was on waitlist for 312. they called me in less than 1 month but i told them i got another watch leow.
                        Yeah yeshe ,like I said I notice the recent craze for this model has died down
                        from the indication of the lower prices offered by those overseas AD buyers
                        lately. Most of those on wait list will probably ditch themselves of the waitlist (as also advised by forummer Destro )and buy from the grey dealers/ overseas AD buyers. This will definitely shorten the waitlist...

Pam 312 doesn't come with a warranty card as its a in-house movement production...
                        Thanks
                        Yes Daytonalover, Just found out from a seller that the 312 indeed does not come with a warranty card. Apparently its a stamped booklet. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Pam 312 comes with a guarantee booklet...

Comment

Thanks
                            You are right. No card. Just a booklet.

No COSC cert as well... anyone can confirm? The Pam website also never mention the P9000 series movements are COSC certified.

Comment

No idea on the price yet as it's only out end of this year

The 317 really is beautiful, any idea how much does it cost?
                              But, we all have been promised many times & yet still no 317 till now.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post

thanks for the info. nowadays very scary if u dunno much about the watch, better to buy from safer sources.

btw, how much to buy you
                                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X