X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COSC is printed inside the booklet as well

Originally posted by rambotan View Post
    You are right. No card. Just a booklet.

No COSC cert as well... anyone can confirm? The Pam website also never mention the P9000 series movements are COSC certified.
    If you have older PAM with ETA mvmt with COSC and if you have any in-house PAM.
    You can compare the specs quoted inside in the COSC & the in-house booklet.
    You'll see why COSC specs is no longer used by in-house.
    The in-house has more and tighter specs than COSC.
    I guess that's why COSC is no longer issued for all in-house.

As for the warranty card, I think they stopped issuing is as ppl tend to lose it.
    So they decided to print in the same book.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post

As for the warranty card, I think they stopped issuing is as ppl tend to lose it.
      thanks for the info.

seems like the bigger players are all moving towards in-house and setting their own criterias thats stricter than the COSC criterias.

This is good news but bad news for our wallets

but then again, this is one of the points for the in-house vs non in-house arguement that many have been bringing up whenever we look at watches that use ETA movements and charge a premium.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post

Nice, something new to my knowledge. Didn't know they actually replaced the warranty card with a stamped booklet. I think this is a much better method these days.
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
          Nice, something new to my knowledge. Didn't know they actually replaced the warranty card with a stamped booklet. I think this is a much better method these days.
          They started it with 233 & probably with 270 as well. Now, all the in-house movement models, do not come with the warranty card anymore.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by charlote View Post
            HI all,

I am looking to buy my first panerai pam 312. Been on wait list with one local AD.
            Recently keep seeing sellers in forums selling the model much lower than local AD. These are buyers from overseas AD. probably taking advantage of the VAT refunds and selling for a profit . A few questions if anyone can help me...

1) Should I forget about my wait list at local AD and grab these pieces immediately at lower price and instant stock?

2) What are the things to look out for when trading with strangers on this forums?

3) Authentication shouldnt be a problem with this pam 312 since its a brand bew model???

4) warranty shoudnt be a problem with overeas AD correct? Do these comes with the credit card size warranty card. Is the warranty period 2 years for all panerais?

Sorry for asking so many questions..hope the experts here can help me own my first panerai.

TIA

Cheers
            Take my advice. Buy from grey market or like me from overseas AD. Forget about local AD.

Comment

Hi guys! 312 launch price was S$10800, and has seen price steadying at S$9500. Given the favourable current market situation..do you see the price to pick up or slow down further ?
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                Hi guys! 312 launch price was S$10800, and has seen price steadying at S$9500. Given the favourable current market situation..do you see the price to pick up or slow down further ?
                Retail price has always been S$9850. S$10800 is the PI price for the first few pieces.

Given the popularity of the 312, the current price of S$9500 seemed like a really reasonable deal to me.
                You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Originally posted by nakashima_mika View Post
                  Retail price has always been S$9850. S$10800 is the PI price for the first few pieces.

Given the popularity of the 312, the current price of S$9500 seemed like a really reasonable deal to me.
                  A friend of mine just got it from a local PI for lesser than $9500.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                    A friend of mine just got it from a local PI for lesser than $9500.
                    ya noticed a few local PIs selling below 9.5 for 312 lately. seems lke those who are patient can get a good deal when things start to become less hot.
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thanks to the advice from some of the forummers here, I finnally drop the AD waitlist and got the PAM 312, my first Panerai, from one of the grey dealers recently.

I like the watch very much. Just one noob question. Is the date adjustment
                      by pulling the crown to the first position but its thru changing the hourly hands to change the date instead of turning the date value directly thru the crown first position as in my other watches.

Are date adustment for all Panerais done this way thru the hourly hands from the crown first position ?

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by charlote View Post
                        Just one noob question. Is the date adjustment
                        by pulling the crown to the first position but its thru changing the hourly hands to change the date instead of turning the date value directly thru the crown first position as in my other watches.
                        The date is changed by adjusting the hour hands, not quick set via a certain crown position...

Comment

Originally posted by rambotan View Post
                          The date is changed by adjusting the hour hands, not quick set via a certain crown position...
                          Huh? A bit jia lat if nv use it for 2-3 weeks. Need to wind how many rounds ah? Hahaha...

Btw, notice the price of 312 in sales garage dropped quite significantly. More than 1k dropped from initial launch...

Comment

Most likely due to the launch of 320L.
                            Present:
                            Panerai Luminar 1950 Marina 8 days PAM 233
                            IWC Big Pilot S/S (Ref#IW5004-01)
                            IWC Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (Ref#IW3255-01)
                            IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000 (Ref#IW3568-06)
                            Rolex RoseGold/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#178341)
                            Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                            Omega Constellation (Ref#123.10.27.60.51.001)

Comment

Hi 312 Owner,

When setting the date of a 312, is it done by turing the hour hand ONLY ?
                              if need to set it 2 day, meaing it need to pass the 12 hour mark 3 or 4 time ?

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
                                Hi 312 Owner,

When setting the date of a 312, is it done by turing the hour hand ONLY ?
                                if need to set it 2 day, meaing it need to pass the 12 hour mark 3 or 4 time ?

TIA
                                You can adjust the date to yesterday, then use the hour hand to adjust to the current hour n date, then use minute hand adjust.

Try not to adjust time between 9pm-3am.
                                You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X