• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seb
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    got see before destro owners wearing it on left hand? just wondering
    i would too if i hv one, i started to get hooked on destros because the crown is situated on the other side, cos i keep hitting on the crown guard whenever i bend my wrist upwards

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    I will wear it on my left hand if i ever get my hands on this piece.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
    Halo my friend, you are right abt that. And the saddest thing is you got money also not much of use coz there is no stock.
    exactly man. so you finally decided to get the 104 instead of the B&R? Good and sound choice I would say. there's a mad rush for pams lately. demand >> supply. youngsters <40 love them.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    112 & 219, left & right nai... listprice left more ex by 1+K .... hahhaa... believe it or not... but hor dealer asking diff between this 2 can be as high as 4k ... hahahah

You are absolutely right as there is no stock so they can ask for that kind of price.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    alamak. looks exactly like the base pam but right changed to left only the price increase by ard 4k? my goodness
    Halo my friend, you are right abt that. And the saddest thing is you got money also not much of use coz there is no stock.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    if i got 1, i also wear on left hand lah... wear right hand not use to it... eg graham loh ....

Originally posted by 79ersz View Post
    Last saw ard 4 to 5 Pam 219s in Sunshine last week, think almost all were on hold. I wld suggest trying your luck thru Paneristi, shd be able to get one <S$9K, cld be BNIB or LNIB..... I nearly concluded a deal moments ago ard S$8K+ (219J), but held back..... wld wait for my elusive 232!!

Of cse you'll need to contend with other issues like Tele-Tx or Paypal, long waiting time for Parcel to arrive, frauds...... plse deal with care and ask for references. My 2cents.....
    8 k + still $3k diff.... but buy over net, wow, scare lah, esp paneristi, not shop leh

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    112 & 219, left & right nai... listprice left more ex by 1+K .... hahhaa... believe it or not... but hor dealer asking diff between this 2 can be as high as 4k ... hahahah

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    alamak. looks exactly like the base pam but right changed to left only the price increase by ard 4k? my goodness

Leave a comment:

• 79ersz
    replied
    Last saw ard 4 to 5 Pam 219s in Sunshine last week, think almost all were on hold. I wld suggest trying your luck thru Paneristi, shd be able to get one <S$9K, cld be BNIB or LNIB..... I nearly concluded a deal moments ago ard S$8K+ (219J), but held back..... wld wait for my elusive 232!!

Of cse you'll need to contend with other issues like Tele-Tx or Paypal, long waiting time for Parcel to arrive, frauds...... plse deal with care and ask for references. My 2cents.....

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    u very close in pricing... 219 gonna cost very close to 10K

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    I think its not abt the price but whether or not there is supply. From my personal point of view, a lot of people seems to have money to buy surprisingly but not enough stock to go around. Looking at it, the price will only increase. I tink if i can get one below 10k, i should seriously consider getting it, that is if i can get one.
    u very close in pricing... 219 gonna cost very close to 10K

Leave a comment:

• seb
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    Ya tat's the one @sunshine plaza. Didn't ask price .
    dropped by earlier this wk, a number of rare pieces there

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Originally posted by seb View Post
    destro in italian means right, which means watch is to be worn on the right hand as most left handers do.
    Thanks once again.

Leave a comment:

• seb
    replied
    Hi, i assumed destro means left hand is it? Sorry, need some enlightenment thanks.
    destro in italian means right, which means watch is to be worn on the right hand as most left handers do.

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    Is it the one in the pic attached? (Pic borrowed from Paneristi forum) If it is, its Pam 123 destro luminor power reserve, and accroding to the Paneristi database, it was produced only from series E to G, year 2002 to 2004, with only 300, 300, & 200 units per year respectively. Given only 800 produced for the 3 years, it should be a rare piece.
    Ya tat's the one @sunshine plaza. Didn't ask price .

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X