X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    112 & 219 list price diff only 1K+ ... but i think PI / dealer can ask for a few K more
    I think its not abt the price but whether or not there is supply. From my personal point of view, a lot of people seems to have money to buy surprisingly but not enough stock to go around. Looking at it, the price will only increase. I tink if i can get one below 10k, i should seriously consider getting it, that is if i can get one.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Originally posted by seb View Post
    the last time i asked, the price for a destro was 1.8k more than the 104. ultra popular , the new stocks at the various PIs reserved or snapped up within 2 days
    Hi, i assumed destro means left hand is it? Sorry, need some enlightenment thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    So u made your choice . Congrats on the 104 . it is the hybrid of the comtemporary functions & historic look of Paneari , IMO. 7.2k is quite a good price for a BNIB piece. Mind sharing with us where your friend got it from? local or overseas?
    I did not really ask whether local or overseas. I jus bought it without much hesitation as i know its pretty hard to get. Regards.

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    this one is swee, if there's one available, the price gotta be astronomical

the new series i.e. pam90 looks busy with its railway track marking on the dial
    ya lor, the layout of the hour markers on Pam 123 same like Pam104 without the minute markers like Pam90. So less cluttered look...

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    For those who are interested, saw a for sales post by Time Will Tell recently on the Pam 115 , Destro Luminor Marina. Exactly the same as Pam 219 except that the former comes with painted baton markers and with seconds subdial. Also produced from series E to G with total 800 units only. Should be highly collectible for those who can afford it but don't know if its still available.

Leave a comment:

• seb
    replied
    Is it the one in the pic attached? (Pic borrowed from Paneristi forum) If it is, its Pam 123 destro luminor power reserve, and accroding to the Paneristi database, it was produced only from series E to G, year 2002 to 2004, with only 300, 300, & 200 units per year respectively. Given only 800 produced for the 3 years, it should be a rare piece.
    this one is swee, if there's one available, the price gotta be astronomical

the new series i.e. pam90 looks busy with its railway track marking on the dial

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Is it the one in the pic attached? (Pic borrowed from Paneristi forum) If it is, its Pam 123 destro luminor power reserve, and accroding to the Paneristi database, it was produced only from series E to G, year 2002 to 2004, with only 300, 300, & 200 units per year respectively. Given only 800 produced for the 3 years, it should be a rare piece.
    This one is really

But it probably will cost a bomb. haha

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Alamak. Super chio This is the base model, and i think it's hand winding.

today we saw one with date even lagi more chio. the date also on left hand side
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    The left hander with date on 8 and power reserve .
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    the last time i asked, the price for a destro was 1.8k more than the 104. ultra popular , the new stocks at the various PIs reserved or snapped up within 2 days
    112 & 219 list price diff only 1K+ ... but i think PI / dealer can ask for a few K more

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    I think triton is eyeing on that pc too...

Leave a comment:

• seb
    replied
    basically a 112, but left hand.

not a lot of left hand, so 219 price abt 1+K more thn 112

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied

basically a 112, but left hand.

not a lot of left hand, so 219 price abt 1+K more thn 112

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Hor Li Teo Tok ... haha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    The 104 is nice and is popular locally. I will go for that one first
    Hor Li Teo Tok ... haha ha ha

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...