X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    i have to be bias here cos i owned a PAM104. just get it, one of the nicest watch i had among all. i saw one brand new one at time will tell at sunshine plaza. u better get it fast cos next mth price going up north from 10% to 14%.
    Yea, hv asked at TwT n was quoted $7.6k in cash ONLY!

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    hi

welcome to the forum . Pertaining to your question on the choice between Pam 112 or 104, I guessed you need to ask yourself 2 important questions. Firstly whether you need an automatic watch or are juz fine with one that requires winding like on every 2 days? once you have an answer to that, then the next most important question is whether the date feature on the watch is important to you. If you have answers to these 2 questions then the choice is obvious isn't it??

As for question on prices now, the Pam 104 is retailing around 7.4K to 7.8K while the Pam 112 is around 5.8K to 6.3K, both depending on where you buy it from. As for future prices and collectiblity, its anybody guess but the historic models like Pam 112 are typically the ones that sell for more after they are discontinued. If you really need to buy the Pam 112 then I suggest you go for the G series ones as they are with painted dials. Eventually, u need to buy what smile to you...

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    started a topic Panerai 112 or 104...

Panerai 112 or 104...

A big halo to all members, I am a newbie to this forum. I was thinking of getting either a panerai 112 or 104 but am not sure which one to get. Can the members kindly enlighten me on these 2 watches in terms of pricing now but also in the future? And also which is more collectible? Thanks.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X