Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Yes it is near impossible to view a range of pam models in our ADs because of the lack of it. You can still buy a pam thru' them if you are patient to wait. Otherwise, you can try the grey dealers to view certain models. Whether any of them are trustworthy/reliable enough, it's subjective.

Leave a comment:

• Vedder007
    replied
    It seems almost impossible to view a brand new Pam104 at an AD. Is it because of the limited quantities of production and the high demand?

Is it worth getting a brand new piece over a second hand? What would be the price difference? Any reliable second hand Panerai dealer to recommend?

Leave a comment:

• finnsim
    replied
    there's one Pam 104 in Hobbylink at Far East Plaza

http://www.hobbylink.com.sg/Watches.htm

cheers

finnsim

Leave a comment:

• oliverlay
    replied
    Recently got quotes for Pam111 and Pam104 at ard 7.4k and 8.4k respectively from AD and currently no stock. Is it a good price and there are some places out there selling at a cheaper price?

Leave a comment:

• adr
    replied
    Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    Dun get 219..not worth it, its just a base made for lefty. With the price, u can get better Pams.
    i was considering the PAM219 ... kindly advise a better PAM's for that range value im gonna spend.

Leave a comment:

• Ender
    replied
    Originally posted by denteo View Post
    Selling for 17k..I mount it on also. Don't feel right

My friend almost got it.
    a 123? Have only seen it 3 times in 4 yrs so far and everytime I see it, the price has gone up.
    the placing of the power reserve is unique, if you don't know better, you probably think it's an "original fake" but that's its main draw to me. if it was only cheaper, i would have gotten it immediately...

Leave a comment:

• denteo
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    Ya tat's the one @sunshine plaza. Didn't ask price .

Selling for 17k..I mount it on also. Don't feel right

My friend almost got it.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
    I've never heard of Submersibles (PAM24 & 25) being popular since my foray into Panerai. And never before has my AD at Sincere mentioned to me that submersibles are hot models except those that are L.E. The dive watches that are usually the grail for many are Rolex Submariner and Sea Dweller.

Yeap, u're right to say for some, 1 piece is enuff, that's why in my statement, I used the word 'Usually...'
    yeah. i used the word 'desirable' not hot or popular.

point taken.

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    i dont quite agree with what your comment on desirable Panerai pieces. @ one stage the submersible was very desirable. but look what happen to the model now?

as for one will never stop at just 1 panerai. to some people, 1 panerai is enough for watch collection. however, for the hardcore, it is different.
    I've never heard of Submersibles (PAM24 & 25) being popular since my foray into Panerai. And never before has my AD at Sincere mentioned to me that submersibles are hot models except those that are L.E. The dive watches that are usually the grail for many are Rolex Submariner and Sea Dweller.

Yeap, u're right to say for some, 1 piece is enuff, that's why in my statement, I used the word 'Usually...'

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    hihi

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    exactly man. so you finally decided to get the 104 instead of the B&R? Good and sound choice I would say. there's a mad rush for pams lately. demand >> supply. youngsters <40 love them.
    yah lor, it the new ah beng watch haha. last time used to be rolex. but now price too high. will go down sooner or later, just have to wait haha. but most ppl like us cant tahan so long lah hehe.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Agree and disagree. Agree as there are desirable Panerai pieces like PAM88, 90, OOP that you can get. Disagree because if the 219 is discontinued this point forward, the escalation in mkt value is usually crazy. Usually, one will never stop at just 1 Panerai, more to come.
    i dont quite agree with what your comment on desirable Panerai pieces. @ one stage the submersible was very desirable. but look what happen to the model now?

as for one will never stop at just 1 panerai. to some people, 1 panerai is enough for watch collection. however, for the hardcore, it is different.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Agree and disagree. Agree as there are desirable Panerai pieces like PAM88, 90, OOP that you can get. Disagree because if the 219 is discontinued this point forward, the escalation in mkt value is usually crazy. Usually, one will never stop at just 1 Panerai, more to come.
    Hi destro22bt, i personally tink 219 is going to be discon and if its true, there is going to be only 1400 pcs (correct me if i am wrong) worldwide to go around. Thus i agree wif u that the price will escalate, its jus a matter how much. Regards.

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    Dun get 219..not worth it, its just a base made for lefty. With the price, u can get better Pams.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Ok thanks my friend.

Leave a comment:

• kelvinlow1123
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    kelvin, i think u kena poison already.
    Yeah, i tink so too Andrew and the only antidode is only when i get my hands on 219 haha.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X