X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsetse
    replied
    Wow, if like this, then very inconvenient whenever need to send any PAMs for servicing. I got a very good solution, buy a few PAMs so when send 1 or 2 for servicing still got a few PAMs to wear while some are being serviced.

Leave a comment:

• Seventh Son
    replied
    Sounded like Richemont is following the footsteps of Bell & Ross..Sigh

Leave a comment:

• GadgetGuy
    replied
    +1 on servicing commonly available ETA with other local trusted shops instead of Richemont - cheaper and faster. However for in house movement, not much choice where to take the watch.

Leave a comment:

• coolblue
    replied
    Imho, pam service here has taken a step backwards. Before, richemont singapore can service a eta-based watch in 2 weeks; even the first batch of inhouse 233 with power reserve problems, they can so in 2 weeks. That was just last year. I recently took a eta-based pam there to check how it's losing power reserve, they checked and say dunno why, and say must send back to switzerland. And hear this, it will take 8-12 weeks for me to just get a quotation, and then 3 months to do the work. I say what?? I just took the watch to chinatown and it was serviced in about a week. It's an eta movt, if a big brand service centre can't handle it, I really have serious doubts.

The brand is good at marketing and selling more watches than ever, but the after sales service is lagging. I think marketing has taken over the brand.

And the new "fake" patina in the new editions make me, well... better not said.

I'm giving up on the brand..

Leave a comment:

• zameenzahari
    replied
    Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    ya lor u r correct. rolex servicing easy to find, but to find reliable pam servicing i don have any lobang. wanna send to Richemont but so ex
    You can send any of your PAMs with ETA based movement to good local guys like JW , Visio or a few others.
    For the in-house movement though, nobody can service but Richemont and they need to send it back to Neuchatel aNd that will take quite a fair bit of time with 3 months thereabout being the minimum.

Leave a comment:

• taydanny
    replied
    You may check with John from JW Horological Gallery.

Contact

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    Originally posted by tsetse View Post
    Huh servicing a 104 takes 3 months and cost $500? This is ridiculous lor.....anyways Im gonna check it out. Servicing outside also dunno reliable anot, unless recommended by fellow bros/sis who have prior experience with the person else better not try man.
    ya lor u r correct. rolex servicing easy to find, but to find reliable pam servicing i don have any lobang. wanna send to Richemont but so ex

Leave a comment:

• tsetse
    replied
    Huh servicing a 104 takes 3 months and cost $500? This is ridiculous lor.....anyways Im gonna check it out. Servicing outside also dunno reliable anot, unless recommended by fellow bros/sis who have prior experience with the person else better not try man.

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    last time i serviced my cartier it took nearly 3 months.

I order cartier strap, they say 3-6 months. 2 months counting...
    I order pam strap 3 months. 1 month counting...
    I order screwdriver 1 month...
    I .... er nothing is fast unless ready stock..

104 is eta 7750 based. should be a common movement. dunno why need so long...

Leave a comment:

• Aling
    replied
    is this for real?

I called richemont asking about servicing for my pam104.
    When they mentioned it costs about $500, I was like "oh, that was expected". They are known to be expensive since they are the only authorised PAM service centre in Singapore. But what they said later shocked me. They told me it will take 3 months to service a 104. Reason is that the watch had to be sent back to switzerland as there are no capable service personnel to perform the servicing. Later they mentioned about not having the correct type of equipment to do it. I hope I heard them wrongly. Anyone experienced this?
    Rolex servicing costs more at $700 but takes only 2-3weeks, everything done locally.

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    pam servicing

hi anyone can recommend me a reliable place that can service panerai? got a few pams which i believe need servicing. prefer trustworthy shops as most of my pams that are due for servicing are in mint condition and thus a bit afraid they will scratch it. when they open up the back case for servicing, is it common the back case or main watch will be scratched or have any marks? pls do not recommend Richemont as i find it a bit ex haha. thanks alot

Leave a comment:

• Panarai-54
    replied
    Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    I've a friend love his Power-Reserve Pam56 so much that he worn it "Eight days A Week" > Beatles ?? Hehehe. But one fine day, he encounter his Pam56 pwr-resev. maker/indicator can only go as far to 3/4 on the teardrop bar . In tis case, conduct a self test by winding the pam hundreds of turn to the max. charge than let it run down at stationary check to ensure it acheive 42-45hrs. Yes" he may wish to send in for minor caliberation on positioning issue if Pass the above test or "Let it be". Afterall it still telling good times & working fine unless otherwise.Cheers"
    Bro johnfish, thanks for the suggestion. I did the self test you mentioned and then rested it for a few days. The PR indicator is now back at zero mark!Looks like I don't need to send in for service for now..

Leave a comment:

• KuchingKu
    replied
    Mine is more serous than yours Guru_ku bro" Doctor already warn me , take the overhead bridge over zebra-crossing. Unless I wan to Jam the traffic or worst get myself kill wif tyres mark run over my body" Was born wif a pair of Cock-eye " ....machiam the un-zero Canadian bull found on M16...alway off target one lah. A childhood problem lah so very sad u know.
    Ha. I got bird brain and you got goldfish eyes. Both needs servicing.

Leave a comment:

• johnfish
    replied
    Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    You also got bird disease like me ah...I was reading the previous post and thinking how come 56 got PR.
    Mine is more serous than yours Guru_ku bro" Doctor already warn me , take the overhead bridge over zebra-crossing. Unless I wan to Jam the traffic or worst get myself kill wif tyres mark run over my body" Was born wif a pair of Cock-eye " ....machiam the un-zero Canadian bull found on M16...alway off target one lah. A childhood problem lah so very sad u know.

Leave a comment:

• KuchingKu
    replied
    >>> Sorry typo error <<< is the pam57 instead. LOL!
    You also got bird disease like me ah...I was reading the previous post and thinking how come 56 got PR.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X