Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Richemont the best place to service Pams?.

My manual wind is also damage.
    I wear it every few days. Each time I could wind it around 20 winds but after wearing for 1 day when I tried winding it again, it just does not allow me to wind. And I have to let it sit untouch for a few days before I could fully wind again.

Wonder anyone with this prob and where/how much to get it serviced or fixed?

Thx

Comment

I wear it every few days. Each time I could wind it around 20 winds but after wearing for 1 day when I tried winding it again, it just does not allow me to wind. And I have to let it sit untouch for a few days before I could fully wind again.

Thx

Comment

Hey....

Easy to fix.. this issue.

PM sent. Not affliated to these folks, so let's keep it below the line.

All the best.

Comment

Can anyone can pm me the place for servicing the pam or than rich? Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by wen1979 View Post
            anyone know of a third party who can repair my panerai? the manual winding mechanism is spoilt
            pm you.

Originally posted by sorcerer222 View Post
            Hi all, read through the posting does every one send it to richmont for servicing?

They charge like 500 bucks

Went to ask at places like JW and Vistotime. They charge lower, they are very reputable in selling watches but has anyone send there for servicing?

Not sure if i should spend the few hundred buscks more to send it to richmont or should i send to those other places.

Any advice?
            pm you.

Originally posted by Liv2golf View Post

Thx
            chk pm.

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
            Easy to fix.. this issue.

PM sent. Not affliated to these folks, so let's keep it below the line.

All the best.
            haha bro could it be the same folks we're introducing huhh..same here me not related affiliated to them BUT definetly better attitude folks than rsc!

Originally posted by Mervin View Post
            Can anyone can pm me the place for servicing the pam or than rich? Thank you so much.
            pm you..

Comment

Maybe.. sama sama..

Bro Louie... maybe same same..

Hey post some of your PAMs up... leisure leisure fun, no agenda type.

Maybe can develop a Panerai ownership posting corner here in SG-ROC.

NB:
              Mods, if this contravene any status here, just pm me. In the mood for some Singaporean Panerai fun..

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                Bro Louie... maybe same same..

Hey post some of your PAMs up... leisure leisure fun, no agenda type.

Maybe can develop a Panerai ownership posting corner here in SG-ROC.

NB:
                Mods, if this contravene any status here, just pm me. In the mood for some Singaporean Panerai fun..
                hehe bro, here you go with my wrist shot taken today!

Comment

Fiver for the day..

Bro,

Nice patina on ya subby!

Here's mine for the day...

Pix also fresh from the oven this evening....

Comment

Many thanks to Golanheights. I finally got back my Pam 61 from JW. Very good service indeed. The watch winding mechanism is now fixed and also all the scratches are gone ! The watch is now looking squeaky clean and new.

Thanks.

Comment

JW is the best!

Cheers

Comment

Too smalll.. I help

Ok.. now give me a discount..
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Servicing Panerai Watch

Hi all bros,

I like to send my PAM090 for service and like to find out some info please. Can anyone advise how much this would cost at Richemont and how long it usually takes? Any other reliable and cheaper alternatives?

Thanks in advance.. and Happy New Year!

Comment

JW

I alw recommend JW watch, John Wang. Probably one of the best in Singapore to repair and service watches at half the price. But if you are thinking of reselling at later stage then Richmont the one. Buyers were certainly pay higher if you service at agent no matter wat watch brand. http://www.jwwatch.com/

Comment

Hi itsc, appreciate your help and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
                                I alw recommend JW watch, John Wang. Probably one of the best in Singapore to repair and service watches at half the price. But if you are thinking of reselling at later stage then Richmont the one. Buyers were certainly pay higher if you service at agent no matter wat watch brand. http://www.jwwatch.com/
                                x2! JW John my recommendation too!! like wat bro itsc says,if plan to reselling it you may wanna consider relevant SC for better resale value.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X